The Student Room Group

League of Legends thread

Main perm banned , 2nd account mid gold and thats gone too lmao , my smurf is sliver and now im trying to get border welp
Original post by yudothis
If you get hooked. It's very addictive in a certain way.

I have to play now.
demoted to gold 2 right before season ends
don't you just love having teams of trolling bonobos, literally every game i've had a troll or someone who goes like 2/14 not a single game has been an actual 'gg'
Original post by thatgr
demoted to gold 2 right before season ends
don't you just love having teams of trolling bonobos, literally every game i've had a troll or someone who goes like 2/14 not a single game has been an actual 'gg'

When did this happen?

I swear at some point in Season 6 suddenly "bonobo" was the go to insult. I haven't even seen cancer or die in ever, but retard was always there. Now the Bonobos have taken over...
Original post by yudothis
When did this happen?

I swear at some point in Season 6 suddenly "bonobo" was the go to insult. I haven't even seen cancer or die in ever, but retard was always there. Now the Bonobos have taken over...

I picked up bonobo from a master tier tryndamere's stream like a year ago, it's pretty popular now idk why
Sat on 0 lp diamond 4 for the last month on a 3 loss streak (almost garanteed demotion next loss) but forced to play a game today because decay would kick in before the season ends and I'd be diamond 5 for sure anyway.

Won it, so don't have to spend next season as a diamond 5 *****er! :biggrin:
How much is LoL. Or is it free?
Original post by WrenLazarus
How much is LoL. Or is it free?

Free

Well there goes my Sunday.

Original post by TSR Mustafa
Free
fe1b531db465fd18b06422aa8e8cc546.png
6 wins now, can i maintain the sion support streak until plat5?
Biggest win-streaks/loss-streaks in ranked?

16 winstreak / 7 loss streak on my main.

51 winstreak on smurf :biggrin: (starting in bronze 4). Boosted a friends account who had spent a good 1k games stuck in bronze who adamantly believed in elo hell.

Didn't drop a single game from bronze IV to gold V- quite a few close shaves but never actually lost! :tongue:
Original post by In One Ear
Biggest win-streaks/loss-streaks in ranked?

16 winstreak / 7 loss streak on my main.

51 winstreak on smurf :biggrin: (starting in bronze 4). Boosted a friends account who had spent a good 1k games stuck in bronze who adamantly believed in elo hell.

Didn't drop a single game from bronze IV to gold V- quite a few close shaves but never actually lost! :tongue:

Currently on an 8 win streak with sion support which is the longest streak i've had, and loss streak was like 7 back in silver
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by thatgr
Currently on an 8 win streak with sion support which is the longest streak i've had, and loss streak was like 7 back in silver

Oh nice. I was Silver 4 in S6 (my first season in league), I should start playing ranked again soon and get my Wood 9. Mid main btw. Vel'koz is a god.
Original post by thatgr

Gz!
thanks, where did everyone get placed?

i'm silver 1 but promos to gold now, 5 win streak with dank naut and renek top
Original post by thatgr
thanks, where did everyone get placed?

i'm silver 1 but promos to gold now, 5 win streak with dank naut and renek top

Fkkkkg my life
Was silver 5 last season now bronze 4 this season -_- wtffff

And I won 8 games and lose 2....
Fkkkkk my life and fk you rito

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Velocity69
Fkkkkg my life

Posted from TSR Mobile

People always get placed lower than their rank last season.
Original post by Velocity69
Fkkkkg my life

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was plat 5 and went to Silver 1, it happens all the time and if you're good enough you'll climb
i'm in gold 5 now with 28 lp per match so ill climb easy
Original post by thatgr
I was plat 5 and went to Silver 1, it happens all the time and if you're good enough you'll climb
i'm in gold 5 now with 28 lp per match so ill climb easy

Man why cant they just let you get a higher elo when doing placements :frown:
Is it me or is brand seriously good right now??

Quick Reply

Latest