Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

League of Legends thread

Announcements Posted on
Got a question about Student Finance? Ask the experts this week on TSR! 14-09-2014
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    anyone want to play a few games tonight?
    • 23 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danny111)
    Someone got proven wrong.
    Someone did

Unlike Kiev though i think a lot of the games were won at the Champion Select screen as opposed to their playstyle, the roaming Alistar solo bot Urgot was :coma: though.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cambo211)
    Someone did

Unlike Kiev though i think a lot of the games were won at the Champion Select screen as opposed to their playstyle, the roaming Alistar solo bot Urgot was :coma: though.
    don't forget m5's lee sin and irelia, actually just the whole team in general still like the fact that they've lost to clg.eu though, snoopeh!
    • 80 followers

ReputationRep:
    How do you name your rune pages?
    • 23 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy__power)
    How do you name your rune pages?
    Click on the name.
    • 17 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danb_nhkn)
    don't forget m5's lee sin and irelia, actually just the whole team in general still like the fact that they've lost to clg.eu though, snoopeh!
    That double gank on shyvana early and then on morde. Ali lee combo gank is insane.

I know Urgot is strong bot and he had blue, but I am still disappointed that dignitas could not win 2 v 1 versus him. Not only that, they actually lost the 2 v 1.
    • 80 followers

ReputationRep:
    Click on the name.
    PRSOM.

I am an idiot for not trying that though. Finally I can stop using the wrong mastery pages as well
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M_E_X)
    Rooting for M5! I just <3 Alex Ich!
    (Original post by M_E_X)
    What makes you say that? I guess you've been scrimming with them? Or they've been begging you for ideas?

I mean how else do you know?
    I don't think M5 have any more tricks up their sleeves.

They blitzed the last one because they just played completely differently to everyone else, now everyone does what they do.
    (Original post by M_E_X)
    Fair enough. Sorry if my earlier post was rude I +'d you to make up for it

I think they'll pull a surprise out of the bag, even if it's just a new mid champ from Alex Ich (last game he played Morde and Galio a lot)
    Now I'm not one to point out when I'm right...

Oh wait. Yes I am.

Turns out M5 did win, and they did pull a surprise out of the bag, and did have more tricks up their sleeve. Alex Ich 2stronk
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Everyone's talking about a current tournament - where can I watch it please? And how do I know when it's on (and where)?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    They did pull a surprise out of the bag? Oh right, the Urgot solo bot lane by Genja. :yep:

Is it just me or was the commentators completely one-side (Phreak particularly) in favor of Dignitas/NA teams in general and spouting pure bull**** about how Darien M5 can only play a few champions top lane (he probably in contrary has the largest champion pool, only player I've seen play Wukong successfully mind you at a major tournament).

Victory for Mother Russia once again. :russia:
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by carehow)
    Everyone's talking about a current tournament - where can I watch it please? And how do I know when it's on (and where)?
    You can watch the replays over here - http://www.youtube.com/user/IntelExtremeMasters

You can generally be informed when a tournament is live by either the League of Legends client showing a clear link & logo of the tournament or stream. They do always announce any major tournaments ahead of the time though at the latest news section at the official site - http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/ - at the far right corner you'll see "IntelEM Grand Finals now Live" being the latest tournament.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by carehow)
    It was IEM Hanover, the final IEM (Intel Extreme Masters) tournament of the season.

It's over now, but you can see VODs (videos of the games) on youtube. Here is the final: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dT0l...ure=plpp_video (other vids on the same channel)

(Original post by Zurvan)
    Is it just me or was the commentators completely one-side (Phreak particularly) in favor of Dignitas/NA teams in general and spouting pure bull**** about how Darien M5 can only play a few champions top lane (he probably in contrary has the largest champion pool, only player I've seen play Wukong successfully mind you at a major tournament).
    Hmm I don't know if he's biased, I saw the comment about Darien but to be fair he was being targeted with bans a lot. Why does Scarra die so much in lane every single game?
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Thankyou so much M_E_X and Zurvan!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M_E_X)
    Hmm I don't know if he's biased, I saw the comment about Darien but to be fair he was being targeted with bans a lot. Why does Scarra die so much in lane every single game?
    Scarra played Mordekaiser a lot this tournament who just naturally pushes hard thus being vulnerable to ganks, why he carries on playing aggressive after blowing flash less then a minute ago from a gank without any vision is just "I don't know.." :doh:. Still a great guy though, my favorite streamer.
    • 17 followers

ReputationRep:
    When is season 2 over?

I want that gold badge and after winning 5 in a row im so close again (4 with jarvan btw he is so fun to play).
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Not anytime soon? :dontknow:

Late summer at the earliest.
    • 23 followers

ReputationRep:
    Korean LOL has given away the weeks free champs a little early.

Maokai
    Mordekaiser
    Sion
    Sivir
    Alistar
    Ezreal
    Xerath
    Zilean
    Fiora
    Annie

Wanted to try Xerath for a while so i'm happy
    • 80 followers

ReputationRep:
    Korean LOL has given away the weeks free champs a little early.

Maokai
    Mordekaiser
    Sion
    Sivir
    Alistar
    Ezreal
    Xerath
    Zilean
    Fiora
    Annie

Wanted to try Xerath for a while so i'm happy
    Me too actually, and Sion. I own most of them already.

In other news Gragas gets infinitely better with practice - just destroyed an Annie in mid :sogood:
    • 80 followers

ReputationRep:
    Xerath is good fun - went 13/1/12 in an AI match. He has really decent burst potential with his ulti up as you E > W > Q > R(x 3 to chase) and that kills many champs.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy__power)
    Xerath is good fun - went 13/1/12 in an AI match. He has really decent burst potential with his ulti up as you E > W > Q > R(x 3 to chase) and that kills many champs.
    Actually you want to use your first charge of R as to guarantee the stun from E subsequently sealing the deal of the damage done by Q landing while hes stunned. So, your rotation would usually consist of W > E > R > Q > R > R and just igniting when appropriate. Keep in mind that your E does deal damage so if possible doing it while your in W mode in order to benefit from the magic penetration to deal maximum potential damage. Although, when and when not to W really just depends on the circumstance of the situation at hand.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 20, 2014
New on TSR

Writing your personal statement

Our free PS builder tool makes it easy

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.