The Student Room Group

League of Legends thread

Scroll to see replies

Just had three leavers in one game - all right near the start (maybe 5 mins in). Me (Amumu jungle) and an Ez held off the other team for 15+ minutes on our own XD
Reply 1001
Don't blame them, I would leave if I had a Amumu for a jungler too. :mmm:
(edited 12 years ago)
All my mouses have stopped working (my laptop's the problem: it works fine on my mother's). No LoL for me. :|
Reply 1003
I'm 1471 ELO on my side now :h:

Won 23, lost 13.

And 1546 on my main (W 42 L 26)

It would be really awesome to get gold on both accounts! If I can get 1520 or whatever gold is on my side, I think I can get way higher on my main, because I have so many more champs/runes...I don't have either of my two best champs (GP and Cait) even on my side, and none of my fancy rune pages :frown:
Massive Skin Sale.

Leprechaun Veigar half price.

Shamrock Malphite is back on sale for two days at half price.

And then a load of other skins are being retired and are 75% off, i picked up matador alistar before he goes.

Matador Alistar (normally 975 RP) will be only 244 RP!
Desert Trooper Garen (normally 520 RP) will be only 130 RP!
Feral Warwick (normally 975 RP) will be only 244 RP!
Vizier Malzahar (normally 520 RP) will be only 130 RP!
Time Machine Zilean (normally 520 RP) will be only 130 RP!
Angler Jax (normally 975 RP) will be only 244 RP!
Frozen Shen (normally 520 RP) will be only 130 RP!
Phantom Karthus (normally 460 RP) will be only 115 RP!
Safari Caitlyn (normally 975 RP) will be only 244 RP!
Workshop Shaco (normally 975 RP) will be only 244 RP!
Noxus Poppy (normally 520 RP) will be only 130 RP!
Crimson Akali (normally 520 RP) will be only 130 RP!

And all those champions are 20% off but thats pretty meh.
(edited 12 years ago)
I have to queue for so long to play a draft game.

Original post by Zurvan
Don't blame them, I would leave if I had a Amumu for a jungler too. :mmm:

FU Amumu is a good jungler.
Just won my lane easily with Cait (got 10 kills and didn't die once). Then we had an AFK and the other lanes lost and in the late game the same guy I was owning in lane started saying how it was easy (4 v 5). Why is the game full of idiots.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1007
Amumu is far too team dependent, and will get crushed without a doubt by the enemy jungler/team. Whenever I see a enemy Amumu I spend more time in his jungle then my own. He is a trash jungler which will never see spotlight at a major tournament ever again unless he recieves some substantial changes.
Original post by Zurvan
Amumu is far too team dependent, and will get crushed without a doubt by the enemy jungler/team. Whenever I see a enemy Amumu I spend more time in his jungle then my own. He is a trash jungler which will never see spotlight at a major tournament ever again unless he recieves some substantial changes.

Pretty sure I have seen him at the last few IEMs :smile:

He isn't my first choice and I need to learn more junglers but I don't think he is terrible. To be fair though most people my level appear to be pretty bad in general and essentially nobody counter junglers until the mid game when everyone is roaming so in proper play he may be highly situational.

I don't know who I want to learn. Udyr I think as everyone plays WW/LS.
Reply 1009
Hasn't been featured in any post S2 IEM tournaments, anything done in the past is irrelevant to the current meta game.

Udyr is a strong jungle pick (one of the fastest clear times) and can do well at top lane countering exceptional champions like Irelia. Might want to give Maokai jungle a tree seeing as hes free.
Original post by Zurvan
Hasn't been featured in any post S2 IEM tournaments, anything done in the past is irrelevant to the current meta game.

Udyr is a strong jungle pick (one of the fastest clear times) and can do well at top lane countering exceptional champions like Irelia. Might want to give Maokai jungle a tree seeing as hes free.

Ah sorry I must have been thinking of some other tournaments but I don't doubt you are correct (I'm essentially still a noob).

I tried and really liked him in lane - I think I will try him jungle in an AI match now :smile:
I just played jarvan as support.

sick game. fiora owned us hard she was 15-2 and gp 6-1 they were like 23-8 in team kills. But we started winning teamfights. And jarvan awesome. Let irelia and lee initiate and then i go in with knock up (2-3 maybe if they stand stupid) and ulti their carry. Q gets rid of 26% armor or so. E gives armor an attack speed.

So much fun.
Bought Udyr. Great fun but quite difficult I think. Still not really found my groove so just trying out builds.
16/1/9 my second PvP with Udyr. If you get a few early kills and your team are not trash he really is awesome. I had well over 300 cs as well - twice as much as anyone else as I spent most of the game killing the champ in lane and pushing that lane.
Interesting patch. Glad Riot didn't buckle under the stupid pressure to nerf a non-OP Fiora.
Reply 1015
Does anyone else play junglers and get situations like this:

LoLjungling.jpg
I'm so impressed with LuLu!! My favourite class of champions to play are supports, by far, and she looks a pretty interesting one. Might break my "never buy RP" promise and buy her when she comes out... :tongue:

Also, I was thinking of learning to jungle. Any suggestions regarding who to learn with? :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by carehow
Also, I was thinking of learning to jungle. Any suggestions regarding who to learn with? :smile:

Try Warwick to begin with. Safe jungler and once he hits 6 can gonk all day with ulti. I'm terrible at jungle, mind so my advice might not be the best :colondollar:
Reply 1018
Original post by carehow
I'm so impressed with LuLu!! My favourite class of champions to play are supports, by far, and she looks a pretty interesting one. Might break my "never buy RP" promise and buy her when she comes out... :tongue:

Original post by Irrelevance
Try Warwick to begin with. Safe jungler and once he hits 6 can gonk all day with ulti. I'm terrible at jungle, mind so my advice might not be the best :colondollar:

WW is a very easy to learn jungler, because he has great sustain in the jungle, because of his lifesteal. This means that even if you mess up slightly, or take on a camp which is just a bit too strong for you, you should be ok!

However, WW's weakness is that he is a relatively weak ganker, especially below level 6 (his ultimate is great for ganking with). This means that many other jungler, such as Skarnar and Lee Sin, who can gank better and quicker than him, are often preferred.
Jungle Ahri :yes:

Quick Reply

Latest