The Student Room Group

League of Legends thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by paddy__power
I play Mundo more than anyone else and made the page for him really and I like the mana regen on most AD champs I play as most are in the jungle.

Armor is like the most important thing to have in the jungle cos you have the blue buff for mana regen :tongue:
Original post by cambo211
Armor is like the most important thing to have in the jungle cos you have the blue buff for mana regen :tongue:

As soon as the laning phase breaks down I want to be able to use my skills all the time and found I couldn't without the runes. I also like to give the blue to mid as much as possible. Personal preference I'm sure.
Lvl 30.

Just played one last game when I saw I was one game away. Was so tired (and it was the worst game I've played in ages) but I wanted to get there today :biggrin:
As soon as the laning phase breaks down I want to be able to use my skills all the time and found I couldn't without the runes. I also like to give the blue to mid as much as possible. Personal preference I'm sure.

Mmm, I've got mana issues with some junglers, but I buy a philosophers stone instead. Gives some nice mana, plus builds into tanky items which I generally need as a jungling tank hybrid
Is there a TSR ranked team? I'm up for joining/making one. Summoner name same as TSR username if anyone wants to add me.
my use is CrazyTitan hit me up, often play post 8-9pm, i usually play solo top or mid sometimes jungle if i feel like it :biggrin:

Fav characters:

Annie
Ryze
Fiddle
Nassus
Udyr

:biggrin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyxU1TA2XqQ&feature=plcp&context=C4743b22VDvjVQa1PpcFNDrgj-CRZbuI2TSSDaAzRpZ5gLpDijDjs%3D

Me in action ^.^
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1126
lvl 30 LoL player here. My main is Master Yi with tonnes of attack speed and crit %. By late mid game its at 2 attack per second and 85% crit chance. Unstoppable :biggrin:
Original post by DarkTitan
my use is CrazyTitan hit me up, often play post 8-9pm, i usually play solo top or mid sometimes jungle if i feel like it :biggrin:

Fav characters:

Annie
Ryze
Fiddle
Nassus
Udyr

:biggrin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyxU1TA2XqQ&feature=plcp&context=C4743b22VDvjVQa1PpcFNDrgj-CRZbuI2TSSDaAzRpZ5gLpDijDjs%3D

Me in action ^.^

nice video :biggrin:
I main annie, quite nice to see people employing the same tricks :biggrin:

Out of interest, can you remember what runes you used for that match? Your mana regen seemed really high.. :smile:
Original post by thegenius31416
Is there a TSR ranked team? I'm up for joining/making one. Summoner name same as TSR username if anyone wants to add me.

There kinda was, but everybody having different work schedules made it quite tricky to organise.. You're welcome to try again though!
Original post by Reue
lvl 30 LoL player here. My main is Master Yi with tonnes of attack speed and crit %. By late mid game its at 2 attack per second and 85% crit chance. Unstoppable :biggrin:

Half a Leblanc combo would melt you :tongue:
Ok, so if anyone is level 30 and is interested in forming a TSR ranked team (you should be able to play reasonably often, not just once a week or something), then add me in game (username: thegenius31416).

Team has been made :biggrin:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Architecture-er
There kinda was, but everybody having different work schedules made it quite tricky to organise.. You're welcome to try again though!

Do you want to join?
Do you want to join?

Sure!

But my timezone is GMT+3 at the moment, so that might make things a bit tricky
Sure!

I think I've added you (I've added a lot of people from this thread :biggrin:). Whereabouts are you then? What time do you go to bed, haha?
Reply 1134
Ok, so if anyone is level 30 and is interested in forming a TSR ranked team (you should be able to play reasonably often, not just once a week or something), then add me in game (username: thegenius31416).

Team has been made :biggrin:

I might be interested in playing some games :smile:
name: Deynai
We've got 4 people already, keep them coming :biggrin:
Reply 1136
Sure!

Dubai or something I'm guessing?
nice video :biggrin:
I main annie, quite nice to see people employing the same tricks :biggrin:

Out of interest, can you remember what runes you used for that match? Your mana regen seemed really high.. :smile:

Red: 9x greater mark of insight
Yellow: 9x greater seal of clarity
blue: 8x greater glyph of celerity + 1x greater glyph of knowledge

quinns are both switfness 2x 1.5% movementspeed

I like the extra movement esp later game when chasing is crucial lol...wish i culd find the time to upload more vids jus had 2 more awesome ranked wins escaped a few 2 v 1 ganks and stunned em both under my turret lol...brought tears to my eyes :biggrin:
I'm up for joining a team and am always around to play pretty much. I'm not going to be as good as many of you though so maybe I will start my own team for noobs :tongue:
I'm up for joining a team and am always around to play pretty much. I'm not going to be as good as many of you though so maybe I will start my own team for noobs :tongue:

username? ArianFire?
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest