The Student Room Group

League of Legends thread

Scroll to see replies

I really want to start playing as fiddlesticks but I'm scared I will just get shut down 24/7. :frown:
Hey is there anyone that wants to play some normal draft picks with me, maybe help me improve? I am currently level 23, and I main jungle. I have a level 30 on Nordic and East but I don't play there anymore, West is much better.

If you want to play with me and maybe help me improve, then send me a message on here and we could Skype or Vent or whatever you want :smile:
Original post by SilentIdea
I really want to start playing as fiddlesticks but I'm scared I will just get shut down 24/7. :frown:

My brother plays fiddlesticks really well. He's a really powerful champ, both 1vs1 and in team fights.
Reply 1803

some people play him so well. and im so **** with him lol,
he is really good though if played right with his ulty,

hes got a silence, a stun, and a heal basiclly, good for in teamfights, gives you like 1.2 seconds of uninterupted power really
and your fear turns teamfights 4 vs 5 for 3 seconds to :biggrin:

(i love him guys!! :biggrin:)
In the last 4 games i've amassed 28 kills 26 assists and only 3 deaths.

Not bad.

That's the problem. When you play LoL if you wanna make a la big plays and come out top and strong, you gotta just go in and fight like a MAN. Like a maannn LIKE A MAAYNN

[video="youtube;-dPOJJJbUOI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dPOJJJbUOI&feature=player_detailpage#t=62s[/video]

I saw this post and went ahead and tried fiddle a bit (for some reason I own him) and he's honestly not bad. The bouncey silence is great early harass (especially if you can get it bouncing just on 2 champions) and I like terrify. I find the life steal a bit of a waste - you're stuck stationary and if the other team are smart they'll just nuke you, forcing you to stop or die. Ultimate is amazing if you can land it, love wrecking their full 5.
Reply 1807
Original post by smallworm
A have a question to all the players, how many hour and how much money do you invest in the game?
Sorry, if it is too personal, but I am thinking if I spent more money on games that most of the people. I am curious how much other people spent.

I normally don't pay for the free-to-plays but I think I've spent over 100 euro paysafecard credits on LoL. But now I want to slow down a little because I want to save money for a new camera.
Over the last month i bought £20 of paysafecards, and spent on LoL, that is the only investment i ever made in LoL, and actually it was worth it... Just buy the things on sale that you think would help you, and your RP will last for long :P

With my RP i bought Noc, skin for WW (firefang), skin for noc (frozen terror), skin for lee sin (traditional), shyvana and graves and an 1 day XP boost :P And i still have RP left... I like to jungle and graves is my favorite AD carry so had to buy him :P
Reply 1809
Just made it to 1528 elo in ranked so happy! The gold thingy looks so nice XD On a side note, Sejuani is really underrated in the jungle and I'd really recommend her.
Reply 1810
Original post by Serano
Just made it to 1528 elo in ranked so happy! The gold thingy looks so nice XD On a side note, Sejuani is really underrated in the jungle and I'd really recommend her.

there are a lot of trollers in ranked, its anoying, i want to be stuck with own ELO, and now, for some reason, im 1400.... :mad:

im not sure that is were i should be :/
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by chill543
there are a lot of trollers in ranked, its anoying, i want to be stuck with own ELO, and now, for some reason, im 1400.... :mad:

im not sure that is were i should be :/

Since last patch when u dont lose elo for leaving champion select quite a few number of people now troll when they dont get hero they wanted hoping someone leaves...
Reply 1812
Original post by danny111
Since last patch when u dont lose elo for leaving champion select quite a few number of people now troll when they dont get hero they wanted hoping someone leaves...

its very anoying, mostly as i can play any position (exept mid) to a resonable standard with a wide rang of chars, like anybody playing ranked should be able to do... :angry:
Anyone seen the LeBlanc buffs? You can effectively blink 5 times. :eek:
Reply 1814
Saw a post saying they are lowering Luxs mana costs and said she was hard to play...aha. Love Lux as she is, but this has been so overdue. New LB buffs are going to be interesting.

Just got trolled in ranked by the worst Ashe I've ever seen, fed Jax and Kog = insta-loss.

Though I've got 6300 IP. Anyone got any recommendations? anything but jungle tbf, I'm quite interested in Varus but he doesn't seem that viable in the current game as lots of people saying he's outclassed by other AD carries (Haven't played in a year, uni ports blocked so not familiar with a fair few champs, but I played majority of Season 1).
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1815
Original post by Falcon91
Saw a post saying they are lowering Luxs mana costs and said she was hard to play...aha. Love Lux as she is, but this has been so overdue. New LB buffs are going to be interesting.

Just got trolled in ranked by the worst Ashe I've ever seen, fed Jax and Kog = insta-loss.

Though I've got 6300 IP. Anyone got any recommendations? anything but jungle tbf, I'm quite interested in Varus but he doesn't seem that viable in the current game as lots of people saying he's outclassed by other AD carries (Haven't played in a year, uni ports blocked so not familiar with a fair few champs, but I played majority of Season 1).

Yeah, while Varus is fairly lane dominate with high kill potential with his ultimate and capable harass with his "sniping" he lacks late-game damage. Graves and Kog'Maw on the other hand are pretty solid picks for AD range carries if you don't have either one of them yet. One being fairly durable and bursty, the other being a late-game monster shredding through anything with long range.
Original post by Falcon91

Though I've got 6300 IP. Anyone got any recommendations?

I played some Fizz this free week and really loved it - he's kind of a troll pick midlane and outrageously a troll pick as a jungler, but if you don't have any clear need then BOUNCE ON A STICK DASH TO PLACES THROW FISH ALL DAY.
Reply 1817
Original post by Zurvan
Yeah, while Varus is fairly lane dominate with high kill potential with his ultimate and capable harass with his "sniping" he lacks late-game damage. Graves and Kog'Maw on the other hand are pretty solid picks for AD range carries if you don't have either one of them yet. One being fairly durable and bursty, the other being a late-game monster shredding through anything with long range.

i find that if i vs varus, sivir is a safe pick, dont think ive truly lost a game against him with sivir :/

when he snipes, just e, then boomarang him

her ultimate is good in teamfight to...
Reply 1818
Looking for UK people to play with
Add me:
cyberaltair
Add me Burqak1ng, only level 24 though, don't hate.

Quick Reply

Latest