Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

League of Legends thread

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M_E_X)
    I like Udyr and Jarvan in the jungle, they both have strong early ganks and can get very tanky late game.

However, I think Nocturne and Nautilus are probably better, I would buy one of these if I had some spare IP, they are the two I would recommend that you learn at the moment. Other strong contenders are jungle Malphite and Maokai!

Glad you enjoy it! Who is your favourite champion? If you have any questions just post
    So far Lux
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'm a level 11 in the game and i was wondering if anyone wanted to play some matches together? I have a mic
    • 17 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kandish7)
    Hey I'm a level 11 in the game and i was wondering if anyone wanted to play some matches together? I have a mic
    I'll be home Tuesday night. I'm level 30 though, which means you will play better people which you might hate but might be a learning experience. We can have a game if you want.

Ingame name: DrussIV
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kandish7)
    I'm on dat fam.

IGN: House of Salaar

Hit me up.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danny111)
    I'll be home Tuesday night. I'm level 30 though, which means you will play better people which you might hate but might be a learning experience. We can have a game if you want.

Ingame name: DrussIV

(Original post by Tzarchasm)
    I'm on dat fam.

IGN: House of Salaar

Hit me up.

Cool thanks Any of you have skype or something we can voice-chat on? always makes playing alot easier lol
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    btw my ingame name is kandish07
    • 17 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I was on holidays for 2 weeks, going home now. Anything I need to know about Jayce? Is he strong, how is he countered? Thanks
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I was on holidays for 2 weeks, going home now. Anything I need to know about Jayce? Is he strong, how is he countered? Thanks
    Jayce is pretty flexible capable of playing a variety of roles: Solo top, AD carry & Jungler. He doesn't really excel in any said roles and is pretty much outclassed in all roles. As AD carry he has pretty strong early game damage and poking during the laning phase but falls off hard late-game unless modestly fed. As a jungler his clear time is sluggish, his ganks are okay but aren't as exceptional as Alistar or Lee Sin. I reckon top is his best position since he can rotate between skill-sets depending on the match-up.

Just to keep it pretty general, he is incredibly squishy when in ranged form (crossbow out) so stunning him and bursting him down then is most optimal in scoring a kill. He can provide a "mini shuraliais" for his team with his W and deals a mixture of magical and physical damage.
    • 17 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zurvan)
    Jayce is pretty flexible capable of playing a variety of roles: Solo top, AD carry & Jungler. He doesn't really excel in any said roles and is pretty much outclassed in all roles. As AD carry he has pretty strong early game damage and poking during the laning phase but falls off hard late-game unless modestly fed. As a jungler his clear time is sluggish, his ganks are okay but aren't as exceptional as Alistar or Lee Sin. I reckon top is his best position since he can rotate between skill-sets depending on the match-up.

Just to keep it pretty general, he is incredibly squishy when in ranged form (crossbow out) so stunning him and bursting him down then is most optimal in scoring a kill. He can provide a "mini shuraliais" for his team with his W and deals a mixture of magical and physical damage.
    thanks a lot!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Finally got level 30 on my jungle only smurf. Now to get all those runes...

IGN (EUW): Jüngle
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matthew P)
    Finally got level 30 on my jungle only smurf. Now to get all those runes...

IGN (EUW): Jüngle
    not to seem like a bit of a wierdo or anything , but i see your from halifax! - i am from bradford :mad:
    • 17 followers

ReputationRep:
    omg this game isfull of retards.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    omg this game isfull of retards.
    Yes, you'll get bad people on your team a lot. But you'll also get bad people on the other team too

Anyone watch the TSM vs oRb scrim? Dat nunu
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone here play NA?
    • 17 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yes, you'll get bad people on your team a lot. But you'll also get bad people on the other team too

Anyone watch the TSM vs oRb scrim? Dat nunu
    No I don't mean bad players, I just meant the people in general.

I once had this guy who went 1-7 on the enemy team and was flaming his team and how bad they were. The guy didn't even see the irony.
    • 17 followers

ReputationRep:
    Guys what do you think about throwing a game?

I often start trolling if my team doesn't want to surrender and continue feeding. I mean it's just a game I might as well enjoy myself so if there's some derps on your team why not troll them? I usually get flamed for it by some guy saying "OMG MUST FIGHT TO THE BITTER END". I always think, well its just 1 game out of how many you play and you take it so seriously?

What you guys think?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:

I often start trolling if my team doesn't want to surrender and continue feeding. I mean it's just a game I might as well enjoy myself so if there's some derps on your team why not troll them? I usually get flamed for it by some guy saying "OMG MUST FIGHT TO THE BITTER END". I always think, well its just 1 game out of how many you play and you take it so seriously?

What you guys think?
    I think throwing is the worst thing to do in a game.

Trolling/feeding just because you don't wan to play any more is pretty selfish too. The other 4 people might want to win still (you can comeback from anything, look at CLG.EU vs M5 - they pulled back from being 30k gold down).
    • 17 followers

ReputationRep:
    I think throwing is the worst thing to do in a game.

Trolling/feeding just because you don't wan to play any more is pretty selfish too. The other 4 people might want to win still (you can comeback from anything, look at CLG.EU vs M5 - they pulled back from being 30k gold down).
    I really hate that example and that was only possible because they had anivia who clears a creep wave immediately can AOE stun at the tower. And because those guys can all play. Really well.

I think I fed on purpose one game because I was mad. I start trolling people because it pisses them off as much as their feeding pisses me off. It is not selfish, feeding ur lane is selfish. I was bot versus cait and taric and had a crap support. I did not die for the first 10 minutes because I played it safe missed creeps rather than be stunned and killed. And from under-farming you can come back. But when a player whines that he really wants Ahri then fails, in every way (feeding, not following enemy mid, missing easy taunts) then I also think why should I try and give this noob ELO?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I have won lost games by getting a good ace 50m in before, I hate kids who feed on purpose.
    • 84 followers

ReputationRep:

What you guys think?
    I troll if they flame. I always give one very clear warning though and then after that every time someone flames I give the other team a kill.

I remember one game I had ten kills by like 20 minutes with Wukong and was just killing everyone basically when our tryn span in and stole the red buff from me on purpose so I proceeded to refuse to enter any fight he was in until he apologised :lol:

I don't really enjoy the game unless I'm playing with people I know - I spend half my time giving people lectures on what does and does not constitute luck. The game is just full of ***** and if we are going to be honest it is much more fun annoying them and seeing how many times they say "OMG".

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 23, 2014
New on TSR

A-level results day

Is it about making your parents proud?

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.