The Student Room Group

Eversheds interviews

Hi,

Has anybody else had an interview with them? I had mine on Tuesday for a VS and forgot to ask how long it would be before I heard! Anybody who has heard back? Or who had an interview in a previous year, how long did it take?
Reply 1
Hi there,

Is it possible to post what questions they asked you on the Interview? I have an interview with them next Friday,

M
i just got an email today saying "We confirm that we are continuing to consider your application. We are running the first round of interviews over the next two weeks. You will receive a further update to your application after these have been completed."

so unfortunately i am unable to help, but i want to watch this thread for info just in case everyone at round one interviews in cardiff are a bit crap and i get a chance to get an interview
Reply 3
Hi,

Has anyone had any updates for VS/TC from Eversheds?
Reply 4
Hi,

They sent me an email just yesterday, inviting me to a telephone interview for a TC. Has anyone else heard anything from them?
Reply 5
Same - phone interview this week. First year they are doing them apparently
Reply 6
I had a phone interview last week. I got an e-mail yesterday to say I'm still under consideration and will hear back by May. I guess they'll run through a batch of interviews before narrowing down?
Reply 7
Hey I have an interview with them tomorrow! What was the interview like - did they ask the obvious questions?
Reply 8
Hey,

Have you guys heard back from Eversheds by any chance? Did they answer within the two-week deadline in which they said they would?

Thanks,
TCapplicant
Hey guys I have a interview tomorrow, any tips for eversheds telephone interview??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending