The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kristinaalovesu
Im really craving some pasta right now,

but all I've got is Macaroons and waffles. :sad:

I eat too much sweets so I am now craving for some non-sweet foods.

I'll happily trade - I've got pasta!

om nom nom I'm really craving a ShakeAway Parma Violet milkshake but all I've got is this crappy bottle of water. :mad:
I'm really craving a proper Spag Bol but all I've got is this crappy Tesco Value microwaveable Spag Bol :sigh:
I'm really craving an indian take away
But all I've got is ingredients to make my own, which will probably taste better, but so cannot be bothered waiting for it to cook.
This thread and all it's posts made me laugh!

I'm really craving a guilt-free feast on a warm, homemade chocolate cookie..but all I've got is this Light Alpen bar and an eating disorder. Oh s***...
Reply 44
Original post by Contrad!ction.
I'll happily trade - I've got pasta!

om nom nom I'm really craving a ShakeAway Parma Violet milkshake but all I've got is this crappy bottle of water. :mad:

Parma Violet milkshakes are so yummy. But I tried to make one myself and it didn't turn out right :frown:
Reply 45
Original post by yokabasha
I'm really craving a sh*t but all I've got is this crappy urinal

This reminds me of a time when some guy did a sh*t in the urinals at school. It stank and I was just thinking WHAT THE HELL?!
Reply 46
I'm really craving chinese take away, but I have chicken and rice "/
I'm really craving a Dunkin' Donuts Coffee (the BEST coffee. Ever.) that they sell only in the States...

...but all I have is this crappy Nescafe bull-****.
I'm really craving... the chickpea curry I have in the fridge but all I have is this crappy... diet coke. :sigh: I'm actually hungry, for once and I can't eat! My eating disorder is really loving the fact I'm staying with a friend and her disgusting uni kitchen is too disgusting to eat in and I can't clean it because a) I'm a guest and b) I'm not touching their piles of plates.
(edited 13 years ago)
This thread is hilarious! :biggrin:
I'm really craving a dinner but all I've got is this crappy body that fell asleep for hours meaning it was too late :frown:
Original post by TotoMimo

I'm REALLY craving a

Marks and Spencer Toffee Cream Meringue:

:shock: Iwantthaaaaaaaaaaat!
I'm really craving some carrot cake, but all I've got is CARROT CAKE :biggrin:
Reply 53
Original post by kristinaalovesu
:shock: Iwantthaaaaaaaaaaat!

Kristina, no joke, right - these are freaking incredible, and they're like £1.39 for two - pretty good for Marks and Spencer, I'd say. GET SOME TOMORROW!!

Kristina, no joke, right - these are freaking incredible, and they're like £1.39 for two - pretty good for Marks and Spencer, I'd say. GET SOME TOMORROW!!

We don't have it here in US :sad:
Reply 55
Craving tea but all I have is vodka.
Reply 56
I'm really craving a Tunnock's Tea Cake:

but all I have is this Schokokuss:

I did my last shop at Lidl and figured Schokokuss would be like a giant, even more epic Tunnock's Tea Cake. However, I soon after realised Tunnock's just can't be beat. The Schokokuss' biscuit layer isn't that crumbly, almost-soggy-shortbread biscuit with that salty kick - it's old, tasteless icecream-van wafer, and the mallow just isn't the same.

Just goes to prove that, if a competitor is offering a product that LOOKS the same but it's twice the size, it just means you're going to be eating the disappointment for twice as long...
Reply 57
I'm really craving a Diet Coke.

But all I've got is this crappy Tesco's Cola.

It's just not the same. :no:
I'm really craving a bacon sarnie and all I've got is this crappy glass of sparkling water.
Need to wait another hour and 10 mins for my bacon sarnie :sigh:
I really want a glass of squash but all I have is this lame glass of water until the shop at my student accommodation opens :sad:

Latest