The Student Room Group

Girls: would you work in a lap dancing club?

Poll

Would you work in a strip club?

Seems like the ideal job for a girl..meet loads of rich men get complimented on your boobs and bum every night and have men shoving money in your knickers..what could be better for a young girl?

Scroll to see replies

Yeah :girl:
Reply 2
Original post by benjamin2k
Seems like the ideal job for a girl..meet loads of rich men get complimented on your boobs and bum every night and have men shoving money in your knickers..what could be better for a young girl?

No, man. Just no.

1) I do not want to have to pretend to be interested in, and behave sexually for, a load of guys who I don't even know and probably find disgusting. My tits and arse are for the guys I actually want.

2) I can earn my own ****ing money rather than getting rich men to give me theirs, thanks very much. Money doesn't make a guy hot or interesting. Especially when he's spending it all in a lapdancing club because he's too shallow or desperate to find a woman who actually wants to give him attention because she likes him, rather than because of his cash.

That said, fair play to women who are happy with both of these things. After all, since they're getting loads of guys to pay them without actually having to **** them / hang out with them / do things for them, these women are having the last laugh really. Exploiting male desperation. :smile: It's just not for me.
Original post by Roloqueen
No, man. Just no.

1) I do not want to have to pretend to be interested in, and behave sexually for, a load of guys who I don't even know and probably find disgusting. My tits and arse are for the guys I actually want.

2) I can earn my own ****ing money rather than getting rich men to give me theirs, thanks very much. Money doesn't make a guy hot or interesting. Especially when he's spending it all in a lapdancing club because he's too shallow or desperate to find a woman who actually wants to give him attention because she likes him, rather than because of his cash.

That said, fair play to women who are happy with both of these things. After all, since they're getting loads of guys to pay them without actually having to **** them / hang out with them / do things for them, these women are having the last laugh really. Exploiting male desperation. :smile: It's just not for me.

if a guy offered you £100 for your used underwear, would you mind?
Reply 4
No, man. Just no.

I have a bird and I still go to lap dancing clubs as I love the power of having hot girls strip for me and dancing naked for my pleasure with their boobs out..the girls aren't having a laugh as it's the men who are rich and can spend all that money and not even care about it..and make these girls dance nude for fun
not you again.
Reply 6
When you do a poll, try the make it less biased -.-
No, man. Just no.

Wrong, TV programmes and science have proved that money does...get with the times.
I have a bird and I still go to lap dancing clubs as I love the power of having hot girls strip for me and dancing naked for my pleasure with their boobs out..the girls aren't having a laugh as it's the men who are rich and can spend all that money and not even care about it..and make these girls dance nude for fun

hang on, didnt you just kick some 'slut' out your bed a bit ago? don't you always get girls when ever you go out? Something doesnt add up here.
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous
hang on, didnt you just kick some 'slut' out your bed a bit ago? don't you always get girls when ever you go out? Something doesnt add up here.

Yeah..I have a bird and I get girls all the time..and?
Yeah..I have a bird and I get girls all the time..and?

Virgin.
Reply 11
I could do it under the circumstances of not having any money, and needing some to get by. It's easy money, but I wouldn't feel proud of myself or anything like that. Plus, if my boyfriend wasn't comfortable with it then of course I wouldn't do it.
Reply 12
Original post by Shippy
I could do it under the circumstances of not having any money, and needing some to get by. It's easy money, but I wouldn't feel proud of myself or anything like that. Plus, if my boyfriend wasn't comfortable with it then of course I wouldn't do it.

Obviously you should only do something if your man lets you..nice to see a girl who knows that..good girl

but still it would be a great job for a girl so have you considered it?
Original post by Bubbles0ox
not you again.

LOOL Bubbles his on a roll today, first the arse slapping thread, then the high heels now this.

OP, no, I wouldn't work in a lap dancing club, I'd rather work in McDonald's.
Would I work in a lap dancing club? No.
Am I prude? No.
Does the OP need to sort out his sexual frustration? Yes.
Original post by Claire_Spoon
If that's true, why do you spend copious amounts of time making threads on TSR?
Shouldn't you be busy getting with your 'birds'?

Sounds like wishful thinking to me. :giggle:

This.
Reply 16
Original post by Claire_Spoon
If that's true, why do you spend copious amounts of time making threads on TSR?
Shouldn't you be busy getting with your 'birds'?

Sounds like wishful thinking to me. :giggle:

:rofl: I haven't been on TSR in months sweetheart
Reply 17
I've got an ex who works in one, not as a dancer mind, she works on the bar
Reply 18
I would only do it if i seriously needed money and couldnt get a job anywhere else. To be honest i don't like the idea of dancing round men half naked, when a high majority of them would probably disgust me...
Reply 19
Obviously you should only do something if your man lets you..nice to see a girl who knows that..good girl

but still it would be a great job for a girl so have you considered it?

Excuse me, don't call me " a good girl" just because I take my boyfriend's thoughts into consideration, which you clearly wouldn't do if you had a bird, which I highly doubt you do.

And no, i haven't considered it myself but I understand why girls do it when they're having financial problems, it's an easy way to make cash.

Quick Reply

Latest