The Student Room Group

Feeling like a failure

I'm studying Business economics and Law, at A2 level. currently doing my 4th and final module in all three subjects.

Due to depression, anxiety and many other reasons, I just failed my three January exams, and got three U's (I recieve the grades in summer but I am certain I failed them all)

However, previously I have achieved A's and B's.

Even if I achieve three grade A's in these next three summer exams, The highest overall I can get is CDD.

WTF do I do?
retake?
Reply 2
There is always the option of retakes. Plenty of people do them and improve on their grades.
Why don't you just retake? I don't see why you are worrying.
Reply 4
thing is, the sylabbus is changing for Law, so I'd have to learn totaly new content for that one. but yeah your right, thankyou for replies.
Reply 5
Original post by mattEconomist
I'm studying Business economics and Law, at A2 level. currently doing my 4th and final module in all three subjects.

Due to depression, anxiety and many other reasons, I just failed my three January exams, and got three U's (I recieve the grades in summer but I am certain I failed them all)

However, previously I have achieved A's and B's.

Even if I achieve three grade A's in these next three summer exams, The highest overall I can get is CDD.

WTF do I do?

Retake the January modules in the summer...
Reply 6
Surely if you took them this January, you'll receive the marks in March, and then retake in the summer if you've actually done as badly as you think.
Reply 7
Original post by mattEconomist
thing is, the sylabbus is changing for Law, so I'd have to learn totaly new content for that one. but yeah your right, thankyou for replies.

Retake in the summer before the syllabus changes.
Reply 8
Yeah I will do, sorry I was wrong earlier, I thought earlier that it changes in summer, but found out on AQA website that it doesnt change until January 2012, so I am BUZZZINGGG! will be able to just re-take in Summer. thanks for everyones replies :biggrin:D x

Quick Reply

Latest