The Student Room Group

When do AS-level exam certificates arrive?

One of the universities that I applied to have asked to see my exam certifcate for the as subject that i dropped in june. I haven't recieved it yet. I was wondering when other people who are doing their A2's now got their certificate for the subject they gave up? Also was the certificate sent to you or did you get it from school/college?
Thanks.
Im doing A2's and ive not had any of my AS certificates :s-smilie:
Reply 2
I got mine in around Oct/Nov (though it was only for one subject) if my memory serves me :dontknow:
Reply 3
You get the certificates from the exam centre, so your school/college. They should have got there a few months ago if the centre chose to certificate it which most will. Ask your exams officer, business admin office or someone like that.
we got ours beginning of december :smile:
Reply 5
No-one at my college has got any :/
Reply 6
Your college/sixth form/school should have them by now. I just got mine last week.
The best thing to do is ask at your college office.
Reply 7
I got mine from sixth form about 2/3 weeks ago
Reply 8
I received mine unexpectedly in the post a few days ago. College never told me they were coming, but I had to sign for them.
Reply 9
I'll just ask my exams office. Thanks for the advice.
Nobody has got them at my school, will ask today though now that this thread has reminded me.
Original post by krammer26
One of the universities that I applied to have asked to see my exam certifcate for the as subject that i dropped in june. I haven't recieved it yet. I was wondering when other people who are doing their A2's now got their certificate for the subject they gave up? Also was the certificate sent to you or did you get it from school/college?
Thanks.

This depends entirely on the school, as you may have guessed from earlier replies. Some hand them out straight away, others hand them out some time in the following year, while others again wait until the full A level certificates are available.

Quick Reply

Latest