The Student Room Group

Am need of help,pls

HI,everyone am new to this site and very excited. just wondering if any can answer my promble.I have just completed an application form for access to HE DIP L3 NURSING,and have invited to attend an assessment and presentation on wednesday ,23 feb.I have no idea what to expect,as I have never done an assessment and presentation before.Iapply to a college to do nursing and after I have completed ,I can apply to UNI for a degree.advise will be much appreciated.Is the assessment a written essay?or literacy and numercy type.and what about the presentation?.how is it like.Thanks look foward to any advise::confused:
Reply 1
Does the college have a website where you can find information about the assessment day? There will probably be a literacy & numeracy test, which will judge such things as spelling, grammar, sentence structure etc, and your 'mental maths' including fractions, decimals and other such maths a nurse would use. There will likely also be an interview.

EDIT: Don't be afraid to email and ask, that way you can prepare.
Reply 2
Thanks,but do anyone know what sought of question you will be ask at the interview?and they said there will be a presentation,what is isn't like.look foward to any advise.

Quick Reply

Latest