The Student Room Group

'pulling' in club

Everytime my mate and I go out, he always talks me into pulling some gals coz its kinda boring if two blokes dance with each other all the time. But I just think it depends on the X factor coz gals might see approaching them that way is too forward. We hardly got any gals at the end of the night out, some just smiled, some even touched my bum and laughed off me, some danced intimately for 2 seconds and walked off to another guy, some winked and then shook their heads. Does that mean they're all drunk. What u guys think? What's the problem of having a kiss and dance a bit lustfully? Its just for fun
Reply 1
bravesoul
Everytime my mate and I go out, he always talks me into pulling some gals coz its kinda boring if two blokes dance with each other all the time. But I just think it depends on the X factor coz gals might see approaching them that way is too forward. We hardly got any gals at the end of the night out, some just smiled, some even touched my bum and laughed off me, some danced intimately for 2 seconds and walked off to another guy, some winked and then shook their heads. Does that mean they're all drunk. What u guys think? What's the problem of having a kiss and dance a bit lustfully? Its just for fun

Who knows? I do it all the time, tis fun
Reply 2
Should have met you, bambi when we were out. :p:
Reply 3
Girls just like to mess with you.
I dance 'lustfully' with men, women, railings, walls, DJ booths, you name it when I go out!!!
Reply 5
bravesoul

Maybe they don't fancy you?

I'm not trying to be harsh, but if they don't know you and all you seem to want is a dirty dance/pull, then it might be a bit of a turn-off. Offer her a drink and a chat first, then ask if she wants to dance.
My friends and I are usually too busy drying humping each other ...
I'll have a joke around with guys when I'm out but I'd only actually pull someone if I found them attractive.
SophistiCat
I dance 'lustfully' with men, women, railings, walls, DJ booths, you name it when I go out!!!

:ditto:

Theres nothing wrong with teasing and flirting on the dance floor.
Reply 8
JonnyB
Girls just like to mess with you.

True, but why do you all take it? I don't get it, honestly I can be really mean to blokes but they still always come back for more and even start fights and cry over me, what's that all about?
Reply 9
they are just having fun...maybe they think if they flirt with you and touch your bum you will keep going back to that exact girl well i suppose they hope you will :smile: xxx
Reply 10
I grind with tonnes of girls. At this event at the ministry of sound i grinded with about 5 girls. My friends think i am out of control i thought i was pretty restrained.
Reply 11
its not hte ideal place to meet people i think thats why you don;t have a proper conversation and go off to mingle!!

still fun all the same!!
Reply 12
Mata
Maybe they don't fancy you?

I'm not trying to be harsh, but if they don't know you and all you seem to want is a dirty dance/pull, then it might be a bit of a turn-off. Offer her a drink and a chat first, then ask if she wants to dance.

Difficulty with that is it's often too dark/noisy to "get to know someone".
To bravesoul, maybe you just had one poorer night, but it might be better some nights. So long as you're having a good time. In a club all i want to do is dance 'lustfully'! And there is nothing wrong with having some fun.
Reply 13
sounds like ur trying a bit too hard m8!
Reply 14
Apparently, I just enjoyed the night with my mate but the thing is when I got a bit of Vodka or some pints I just cant help myself teasing gals and dance a bit lustfully so they might think I was intentional.

Once I said ' Hey gal, this is the bloody dance floor, what r u here for? chill out...'

The other night, at the student union's night , I think. I got a bit tipsy and got pulled by a chubby bird. She might have had 2 pints or some champagne before so she grabbed my neck and we had fantastic snog.

Cheers guys for ur posts
Reply 15
you shouldn't try so hard just relax and have a good time, being you will be better instead of pretending by trying to hard,
Reply 16
Alcohol dissipates the wretched stench of failure. Drink more, and no night can ever go wrong.
Reply 17
I'm in Sheffield. Tis good. You should go to corporation and not the union (well maybe Sheffield Union, I wouldnt know about that, but Hallam union is pooage).

I met my cute, sexy, smart, beautiful beauty of a girlfriend at Corporation. School night on Wednesdays. You should try it.

I was dancing VERY dirty with her too...she secretly likes it :wink: hehe.

But yeah...I wouldn't try too hard...I mean I don't, I just have a laugh and 'dance' (term used very loosely, so loosely it doesn't mean what the convention, ie dictionary says). Perhaps you have to get lucky. I know I got lucky with Jade :smile:

*Swoons*
Reply 18
To TMG:

Cheers mate, I'm at Sheffield Uni. Corporation is definitely good on Wed.
no doubt, you're lucky. As I said , the X factor is important coz gals mood are unpredictable.

Gatecrasher and Leadmill are fab also.

Just chill out and wait for a fit bird

Latest

Trending

Trending