The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Ummm, not personally but I'm guessing you do. You could say you're straight with a twist xD Although it depends if you're attracted to males or not tbh.
Erm no.

EDIT: LMAO how did I get negged, TSR is full of some nasty ****ers
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 3
A lady boy came on to me on badoo and asked me to meet up for some fun before I started seeing someone. I said no, but I would really like to see what it would be like just out of curiosity. Should have just done it.
It's on my list of strange sexual experiences I want to have before I die.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO thank you. If I didnt know they had a penis and then I saw it, I'd probably think it was a snake and I would try and kill it with fire -_-
Reply 5
Not my cup of tea. Fascinating creatures though; looks like a lady but really it's a man. I don't find them attractive, it's just confusing...
Reply 6
I bet OP is lifesucks89. Prostitutes, suicides and lady boys all in one day :smile:

On a topical note, No.

Unless it's Rihanna. :colone:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Linzikins
I bet OP is lifesucks89. Prostitutes, suicides and lady boys all in one day :smile:

On a topical note, No.

Your sig (not the retarded owl) pertains to this thread :holmes:
Yes. I'm sure that a lot of them are very attractive.

Equally, however, many of them are folk from poor countries who do it for the money that they can get by so doing, which adds an unsavoury ethical dimension.
Bit of mangina lovin'
Original post by Oh my Ms. Coffey
Bit of mangina lovin'

You always have the best sig on TSR. Keep the good stuff coming man :biggrin:
Original post by Lewroll
You always have the best sig on TSR. Keep the good stuff coming man :biggrin:

While they last, feminist mods remove them :fuhrer:
Original post by Oh my Ms. Coffey
While they last, feminist mods remove them :fuhrer:

Bloody feminists, spoiling everyones fun. Your current sig is my favourite one so far...I CAN'T STOP WATCHING IT...too bad its no fap february :frown:
Original post by Lewroll
Bloody feminists, spoiling everyones fun. Your current sig is my favourite one so far...I CAN'T STOP WATCHING IT...too bad its no fap february :frown:

The Susan Coffey spoilered one is best :colondollar:
Reply 14
Whatever floats your boat, man. Would you do a girl with a strap-on too, though? (Genuinely curious)
Reply 15
yeh, bit of both , why?
i couldnt have sex with one....just the thought of them being a man puts me off
*shiver*
Original post by Aj12
:curious:The hell is straight with a twist? What happend to the days when people were straight or gay

The idea of binary sexuality is ridiculous, there is no such thing.
It's been shown that everybody has had homosexual thoughts at some point in their life, people just deny it.

I find it strange how many people can't seem to grasp the concept of liking both guys AND girls, and inbetween people.. not sure of the technical term.

It's true phenomenon, it annoys me when people say "there's no such thing as a bisexual, guys who claim to like both are just closet gays" it's bull**** and I know it first hand.
Reply 19
Here's one for you: why is it that you see shemales a lot, but it's rare that you see maleshes. (By that I mean the other way round - a woman turning into a man)
I have seen it before.. but there's no comparison in terms of numbers.
Possibly related to the chromosomes?
Everyone starts off as a girl after all.
(edited 13 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending