The Student Room Group
University of York
York
someone at school got rejected ages ago - if u don't hear for a long time it means u have a good chance seeing as ur application is atleast under alot of consideration.
University of York
York
Reply 2
charlord
Has anyone had any offers from York yet?? its one of my top choices and I havent heard anything yet - *slightly worried*

I got one on the last day of last term, AAB inc GS if i wish, which i thought was quite nice of them! However, having not been there I have no idea whether to go and i kinda lost the open day sheet they sent to me-oops! I may consider it seriously if i get rejected by Durham, the course is nice and the offer is quite good too. Don't worry though, i'm sure you'll be fine for getting an offer-we are in reverse positions for Durham-lets hope we are both lucky :-)
Reply 3
claire1985
I got one on the last day of last term, AAB inc GS if i wish, which i thought was quite nice of them! However, having not been there I have no idea whether to go and i kinda lost the open day sheet they sent to me-oops! I may consider it seriously if i get rejected by Durham, the course is nice and the offer is quite good too. Don't worry though, i'm sure you'll be fine for getting an offer-we are in reverse positions for Durham-lets hope we are both lucky :-)

im sure u will get an offer i think theyre being a bit slow because most of my friends havent heard from them yet - The open day is in March, so your bound to hear within the next few weeks!
York is really nice, i havent properly looked around it yet but its a really nice city and is all built around a lake which is really nice too! i really hope i hear something soon as I got rejected from Warwick (warwick and york were my first choices)
Reply 4
charlord
im sure u will get an offer i think theyre being a bit slow because most of my friends havent heard from them yet - The open day is in March, so your bound to hear within the next few weeks!
York is really nice, i havent properly looked around it yet but its a really nice city and is all built around a lake which is really nice too! i really hope i hear something soon as I got rejected from Warwick (warwick and york were my first choices)

Yes, i wouldn't recommend Warwick anyway-i went there for an open day and it was a bit of a dump tbh! If you want to talk 2 me about uni stuff, my email address is on my profile!
Reply 5
I wouldn't worry about it, I haven't heard anything yet either.
Reply 6
i got an offer today! YEAY!! got to choose between durham, york and notts now argh!
Reply 7
I got one yesterday too

Latest

Trending

Trending