The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Yes yes and hell yes. Anyone who agrees PM me, I have a very nice link for you.
Reply 41
:smile: *is happy the poll has had a complete turn-around* :smile:
Eh, my previous comments still stand; I've nothing more to add...I'm just happy that over 66% have now said "No" :smile:

Last time I checked before this time, the poll stood at 10 "Yes" and 7 "No"...

Actually, I wonder how many guys voted in the poll (I haven't)...that would sort of screw up results, I guess :redface:
no. just.. no.
Reply 43
People can kiss who they want! I don't find it particularly hot but then other people obviously do. Each to their own.
Dekota
You've all got a lot to learn.

lol... says the wise one. :p:
I think two fit guys kssing each other as well is good to watch xxx
Reply 46
It's just a beautiful beautiful thing.
Reply 47
Ga, I think there's a lot of pressure on guys to find lesbianism attractive. So it gets hyped up. There isn't so much pressure on girls in that respect.
Reply 48
Icy Ghost
I believe that some boys can find it attractive when 2 girls start kissing, but I was wondering whether it was the same for girls, if 2 boys started kissing each other.

I personally feel that 2 attractive boys kissing each other is "pleasing to watch".

What are other people's opinions?

Please vote in the poll as well.

It's sick.

Only gay men would find two boys kissing attractive.
Reply 49
People can kiss whoever they want, but I don't find it a turn on. Then again, I don't find a heterosexual couple kissing a turn on. It's just not for me, I guess.
i love seeing 2 blokes getting it on with each other, definitely does something for me which is why we often go out in the gay village. but again like someone else said before its devastating, esp if there fit cos it seems like such a waste of fine man.
Reply 51
I admit there's something quite devasting about pretty boys kissing.

*Nods* :biggrin:
Reply 52
filthy and not generally arousing!
I don't find it sexy but I wouldn't mind. Its sweet when you see two gay guys kissing but if they were straight I'd wonder why there were doing it
I can't say I'm that bothered by it, it can be attractive but I think for me it's more the novelty factor!
Icy Ghost

I personally feel that 2 attractive boys kissing each other is "pleasing to watch".

Yes!!! :biggrin:
Im my opinion, definately not. Its so NOT a turn on ..... more a turn off!
Reply 57
It's sick.

*agrees* :puke:
Reply 58
Watching gay guys kiss, not great. Watching non-gay guys kiss: hilarious.
It's the same thrill as we get from pushing them into the Ladies'.
I like watching anyone kiss, to be honest, i just love watching it! And i do have a thing about seeing too men kissing, but i dont know what thats about. I do think that there are lots of guys that have double standards with this. I mean, mostly, two girls kissing, is an event to watch, but as soon as two guys kiss its time to shoot them! I mean, its fine to not like it, but really, the agression towards blokes who kiss each other is overwhelming! Why people cant be accepted equally i dont know!

Latest

Trending

Trending