The Student Room Group

Any replies from University of Bath or King's College London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I wouldn't worry about it, my school said: the uni won't ask everyone for verification because it is time consuming, it shows the uni is taking deep consideration of your app, so no worries! :smile:
Reply 21
Original post by victoriar2
I've applied for english at KCL on the first of november, i recieved an acknowledgement but NOTHING since :|
I rang up and apparently applicants should hear back before the end of this month, probably the same for you as well?
It's just so stressfull because its my favourite uni :confused:

I feel your pain.
The thought that we should know by the end of the month makes me feel wretchedly frightened though.. after this long winter of silence.

I'm applying for English too. And if they reject me, I shall possibly expire.

Good luck (:
Reply 22
Just had an offer from kings for MSci Physics
booyaah!
Offer from KCL for Biomedical Science

Sent my app on the 5th Nov...offer on the 28th Jan ! :smile:
Reply 24
Original post by 00987
I was in the same situation, they asked for the proof of qualifications, and after about two weeks later, i got an offer, so its good newws!! If your really worried, ask your school because the uni contacts your school for verfication too :smile:

How do you upload them? I received the same email and can't upload them, it says my file size is too large. Want to send them ASAP but really struggling with how to do it so the file size is not too big.
Thanks
Reply 25
If that's the case, you can always ring up and ask to mail it to them instead, but it shouldn't be too big.. just scan it onto a word dic, size shouldn't be too big unless your uploading more than one qualification at a time, cos they explained you should upload one at a time :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending