The Student Room Group

Anyone have AQA Geography A textbook...?

I have a homework that's due tomorrow and I need to use the textbook. However, I stupidly forgot to take it home today. I have geography first thing in the morning and my teacher will defo give me a detention as I'm literally 'failing' geo at the moment. Especially the mock was terrible. :frown:

Could anyone please take a photo / scan pages 265, 266, 267, 268 and post it here? I would really appreciate it.

It's this textbook.
Reply 1
I have that text book but not at home, really sorry mate :frown: Maybe go in early and do it there? Good luck.
Original post by 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I have a homework that's due tomorrow and I need to use the textbook. However, I stupidly forgot to take it home today. I have geography first thing in the morning and my teacher will defo give me a detention as I'm literally 'failing' geo at the moment. Especially the mock was terrible. :frown:

Could anyone please take a photo / scan pages 265, 266, 267, 268 and post it here? I would really appreciate it.

It's this textbook.

Do you have a school library? Go to school early tomorrow, look for the textbook in there and get the homework done.

Or you could try getting your mum to write a note making up some bull**** excuse about how you left your textbook at a relative's house or something.
Original post by Bambi :)
I have that text book but not at home, really sorry mate :frown: Maybe go in early and do it there? Good luck.

Original post by Fandabidoze!
Do you have a school library? Go to school early tomorrow, look for the textbook in there and get the homework done.

Or you could try getting your mum to write a note making up some bull**** excuse about how you left your textbook at a relative's house or something.

I'll go to skl early tomorrow :s-smilie: thanks anyway :smile:

(If anyone has the textbook, please post though...! thanks.)
Reply 4
I'll go to skl early tomorrow :s-smilie: thanks anyway :smile:

(If anyone has the textbook, please post though...! thanks.)

Hope you got it done :tongue:

I was going to say he might be in detention right now but I presume it would have finished by quarter to 7. :tongue:
Reply 6
I was going to say he might be in detention right now but I presume it would have finished by quarter to 7. :tongue:

Hahaha :tongue: Would be okay if it was a cool teacher :colondollar:?

[QUOTE=Bambi [excludedFace]smile[/excludedFace];29817894]Hahaha :tongue: Would be okay if it was a cool teacher :colondollar:?

I arrived at school at 7:30 :s-smilie: and got it all done :p:
my next geo class is on Monday... hope I won't get a 'D' for the homework lol
Reply 8
I arrived at school at 7:30 :s-smilie: and got it all done :p:
my next geo class is on Monday... hope I won't get a 'D' for the homework lol

Hehehe YAY, I hate the questions in there! The activities take yeaars and i don't find them particularly helpful o.0 They should just put past paper questions in there man lol :tongue:

[QUOTE=Bambi [excludedFace]smile[/excludedFace];29820836]Hehehe YAY, I hate the questions in there! The activities take yeaars and i don't find them particularly helpful o.0 They should just put past paper questions in there man lol :tongue:

lol + rep :p:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending