The Student Room Group

Question about college/sixth-form enrolment day

Hi, im currently in year 11 and have been accepted to do the following courses at a college:
English Literature
Classical Civilisation
Geography
Maths

My question is on the college enrolment day (sometime in August) would i be able to change Maths to another subject or is it too late to change? This was just something i was considering.

Also, my friend was wondering what happened if you didn't get the GCSE results required for your chosen Alevel, what would happen then?
Original post by Pixie_95
Hi, im currently in year 11 and have been accepted to do the following courses at a college:
English Literature
Classical Civilisation
Geography
Maths

My question is on the college enrollment day (sometime in August) would i be able to change Maths to another subject or is it too late to change? This was just something i was considering.

Also, my friend was wondering what happened if you didn't get the GCSE results required for your chosen Alevel, what would happen then?

You may be able to especially since Maths is a demanding subject. But, I will recommend contact them before the enrollment day. BTW A Level Maths is hard so if you don't like and don't feel confident Maths don't do it. I recommend you do History instead.

Actually I am wondering the same thing about the second question.
Reply 2
Original post by sabik13
You may be able to especially since Maths is a demanding subject. But, I will recommend contact them before the enrollment day.

Oh ok, im still deciding whether to stick with it or not. If i do change my mind then i will contact them :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest