The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

slimfast

ok, straight to the point- does it work?! short term obv cos, lets face it, milkshakes aren't exactly a meal, cheers for any advice. sorry to start a boring diet thread,just with christmas coming up... you get the picture, xXx
Reply 1
i have never tried it, but apparently they do. i dont think theyre all that good for you. having just a shake for two meals a day is not healthy. you need three proper meals, or 6 small ones. i guess the bars you get are good for snacks, instead of eating chocolate or crisps.
I'd assume you'd be craving food like hell and end up gorging.You can get Slimfast food now but I don't know how good it is.

Just make your portions smaller or something.Eat a square of chocolate rather than the whole bar.Things like that.
Reply 3
I knew someone who took it and i was told that slim fast makes you poo alot!!
which is nice :\ hmm
Reply 4
Well, thats a good thing, not an unwanted side effect.

As for slimfast, I don't know the details, but can't comment, but if it just consists of drinking milkshakes there are far better regimins you can follow.
I'm pretty sure drinking purely milkshakes doesn't quite come under the standard description of a healthy/balenced/nutritional diet...
Reply 6
yup, im not gonna waste my money!nothing wrong with having some hips anyways.. thanks for the advice, hope you have good weekends x

Latest

Trending

Trending