The Student Room Group

Maths A/S Level early?

I'm in middle set and I so far got all A*. I have complete module 1 and module 2 (edexcel) and have only module 3 to complete

my friend is in top set and he has already done all three modules long time ago and he said he is doing a/s maths!? is this true? is this the real a/s maths that i am going to do next year in year 12? and he said he is going to do a test will that be an a level completed and what if i does a/s level maths in year 12 is it the same thing?

im confused.
How are we supposed to know if its true?
Reply 2
Original post by sabik13
I'm in middle set and I so far got all A*. I have complete module 1 and module 2 (edexcel) and have only module 3 to complete

my friend is in top set and he has already done all three modules long time ago and he said he is doing a/s maths!? is this true? is this the real a/s maths that i am going to do next year in year 12? and he said he is going to do a test will that be an a level completed and what if i does a/s level maths in year 12 is it the same thing?

im confused.

he is probably learning C1 (1/3 of the AS-level) now and sitting the exam in June. this means he will be a unit ahead of you when everyone starts AS maths but it doesnt really matter, it just means if he has to retake in January he will get taught the stuff again rather than self-teaching.
Reply 3
How are we supposed to know? :P Anybody can do A-Level if they want; it's not restricted to 17/18 year old sixth form students! I assume it's true since why would somebody lie about that :dontknow:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending