The Student Room Group

how many times are we allowed to do each biology practical

we obviously have the qulatative, quntatative and evaluative, I can remember which one is the twenty or fifteen mark one. In both occasion our teacher told us one day before we done the practical and again on both occasion the practical itself was a flop due to the equipments problems, and our teacher said maybe we are going to do no more
You should be able to do at least three (I think there are three in circulation each year), but really it's up to your teachers. They want you to get a good mark I'm sure, so if it's bad you should do another one... You can't repeat the same one, but there are others. If you're really concerned you should speak to your teacher about it.
Reply 2
Each year I'm pretty sure the exam board (at least for OCR) gives schools the options of 3 different qualitative/quantitative and evaluative practicals. Potentially you can do 3; however most schools will probably do 2 in each (more or less depending on how well everyone did). We often did one practical and the teacher offered anyone who wanted to try and improve their grade to do another one outside of lesson time.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending