The Student Room Group

Warwick VS. Grenoble (Both MSc in Management)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Kryten
"Average candidate"... trolling to this extent won't help in supporting WBS.

What are you talking about? Grenoble is not a good school in France. Why would you think so?
Reply 41
To be honest about this, I haven't heard of Grenoble until this thread came up.
Reply 42
Original post by DiCaprio
What are you talking about? Grenoble is not a good school in France. Why would you think so?

It is.
Reply 43
Original post by Kryten
It is.

You must be kidding mate. If it is, what about Edhec/EMLyon and ESCP,ESSEC,HEC then? What adjective would you use? Be more realistic.
Reply 44
Warwick is a top tier european BS whereas Grenoble is a second tier BS in France...

You are comparing a top tier BS within a continent with a second tier BS within a country..be realistic
Reply 45
Original post by DiCaprio
You must be kidding mate. If it is, what about Edhec/EMLyon and ESCP,ESSEC,HEC then? What adjective would you use? Be more realistic.

The 3 Pa + EM & EDHEC are top schools. Grenoble is a good school. Is is that difficult to understand?
Reply 46
Original post by Borisvian
Warwick is a top tier european BS whereas Grenoble is a second tier BS in France...

Yes.
(edit: more like Warwick is a top tier UK BS)

Original post by Borisvian
You are comparing a top tier BS within a continent with a second tier BS within a country..be realistic

So what?
Read again my first post in this topic.
Reply 47
Original post by Kryten
The 3 Pa + EM & EDHEC are top schools. Grenoble is a good school. Is is that difficult to understand?

Im afraid it is given that you dont really know what you are talking about. And EMLyon Edhec are not top schools btw. Maybe in your world.
Reply 48
I Agree with you mate...I think that it is the truth in their world; the only B-schools in France that could be compared to Warwick are HEC, ESCP and ESSEC that is it that is all.
How dare you could even say that Warwick is only known in the Uk,
No one in the UK have ever heard about those two schools whereas a huge number of French (Asian, European and North American) people know very well Warwick
My two cents
(edited 13 years ago)
Grenoble is branching out and meeting demand by launching a new MSc in Fashion, Design and Luxury Management starting from September 2012. Students can opt to be based in either of GGSB’s Grenoble or London Campuses, and will have the opportunity of studying in both locations.

GGSB has chosen to work with SFD London (School of Fashion and Design, London) for this program, which will also integrate a study trip to Italy. You can find out more about the programme here http://www.businessbecause.com/news/member-stories-1/grenoble-new-msc-in-fashion-design-and-luxury-management-81267

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending