The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2120
I had a long break on my not very exciting men's fashion blog. I desperately need a camera because I have lots of things I'd like to take pictures of for the blog :frown:
But here is a post I did on Oxford Shirts. Took me a while to sort and make the images.

STYLE ECONOMIST - Oxford Shirts
two new posts, pearl nail art and opi dutch collection swatches
http://xhannahsaidso.blogspot.co.uk/
Reply 2122
Original post by hannahhaworth
two new posts, pearl nail art and opi dutch collection swatches
http://xhannahsaidso.blogspot.co.uk/

Can't really comment on the beauty posts cos I'm a guy but I do like your blog's name.
Reply 2123
Original post by Luxray
Can't really comment on the beauty posts cos I'm a guy but I do like your blog's name.

Do comment on mine. :redface:

I really need a mate to take some photos.
Reply 2124
Original post by Tom_Sg
Do comment on mine. :redface:

I really need a mate to take some photos.

Hey man, just had a look at your french blog first, thank god for Google Translate (!) It seems sartorial so not really my kind of style or budget but it does look good. Now I'm just on your English blog and I'm liking it. I'll follow :smile:
Reply 2125
Original post by Luxray
Hey man, just had a look at your french blog first, thank god for Google Translate (!) It seems sartorial so not really my kind of style or budget but it does look good. Now I'm just on your English blog and I'm liking it. I'll follow :smile:

Thank you :redface:

Yes my french blog is really classic and "sartorial" but my english one is more about fashion in general not only menswear! And I'll keep it updated but I will be more involved from October (im swapping into Fashion Marketing :-))
Reply 2126
Original post by Tom_Sg
Thank you :redface:

Yes my french blog is really classic and "sartorial" but my english one is more about fashion in general not only menswear! And I'll keep it updated but I will be more involved from October (im swapping into Fashion Marketing :-))

Oh Fashion Marketing, sounds much more exciting than my life at the moment (economics lol). I'm hopefully going to be more active on my blog as well in October because I'm thinking of getting the new iphone if it comes out then. So I can finally take pictures. My iphone 4s got ran over by a bus before :'(
Reply 2127
Original post by Luxray
Oh Fashion Marketing, sounds much more exciting than my life at the moment (economics lol). I'm hopefully going to be more active on my blog as well in October because I'm thinking of getting the new iphone if it comes out then. So I can finally take pictures. My iphone 4s got ran over by a bus before :'(

I see (I did my first year in astrophysics ... and ... yeah it's boring.)

I got a new camera 2 months ago for my birthday (the X10 fujifilm) but i don't have someone to take some pictures and I'm too shy to ask my housemates ... :frown:

So I have to wait to get back in France.
Original post by Luxray

*Pats Luxray on the back*:frown:
Reply 2129
Original post by Jin3011
*Pats Luxray on the back*:frown:

Ah cheers man, it was a pretty grim day when I found it on a busy road (it slipped out of jacket and I only realised after an hour). The look on the Apple workers faces when I came in to see anything they could do. It was as if they had never seen an iphone in such a state before.
Reply 2130
Original post by Tom_Sg
I see (I did my first year in astrophysics ... and ... yeah it's boring.)

I got a new camera 2 months ago for my birthday (the X10 fujifilm) but i don't have someone to take some pictures and I'm too shy to ask my housemates ... :frown:

So I have to wait to get back in France.

They may not take the most perfect pictures but you could ask a nice looking passer-by. I would.
Original post by Luxray
Ah cheers man, it was a pretty grim day when I found it on a busy road (it slipped out of jacket and I only realised after an hour). The look on the Apple workers faces when I came in to see anything they could do. It was as if they had never seen an iphone in such a state before.

Yeah I can imagine XD. Only if by some chance my iPhone 3g 'slipped' and was ran over by a bus. I'd have an excuse to buy something new:tongue:
Reply 2132
A new blog post by me, I'm just re-jigging everything a bit. I'd love any sort of feedback.

Click to read new post: Style Economist - Blazers
Hi love all the blogs.

Style Economist your blog is very nice and clean ! looks good! id love to maybe share links or do guest posts if you were interested ?.

I run a blog called www.stylehumper.com we do street-snaps worldwide some by myself and some by other photographers hope you enjoy any feedback would be great !

Michael
Reply 2134
Original post by Luxray
A new blog post by me, I'm just re-jigging everything a bit. I'd love any sort of feedback.

Click to read new post: Style Economist - Blazers

I think we like the same style ... :colondollar:
Reply 2135
Original post by Tom_Sg
I think we like the same style ... :colondollar:

Well I do love blazers :redface:
I just like wearing very clean, well fitted items. Nothing to extravagant. The guys in 1, 5 and 6 in my blog are quite similar to what I'd wear to say a nice lunch or even just a busy day.
Reply 2136
Original post by Luxray
Well I do love blazers :redface:
I just like wearing very clean, well fitted items. Nothing to extravagant. The guys in 1, 5 and 6 in my blog are quite similar to what I'd wear to say a nice lunch or even just a busy day.

I love the first one, you can see a picture of what i like to wear on my profil :smile:
Reply 2137
Original post by mchl.varley
Hi love all the blogs.

Style Economist your blog is very nice and clean ! looks good! id love to maybe share links or do guest posts if you were interested ?.

I run a blog called www.stylehumper.com we do street-snaps worldwide some by myself and some by other photographers hope you enjoy any feedback would be great !

Michael

Wow I'm liking the website, going to have a good look around it now. I'd love to share links, I haven't set up a page dedicated for links but I will do shortly and will add you to it. My blog isn't very established yet so I'm don't feel ready to do guest posts but thanks for asking.

edit: just added you to a links section.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 2138
Original post by Tom_Sg
I love the first one, you can see a picture of what i like to wear on my profil :smile:

I couldnt see any pictures of you, on your profile there are just links to the sites you follow and a brief description of yourself.
Reply 2139
Original post by Luxray
I couldnt see any pictures of you, on your profile there are just links to the sites you follow and a brief description of yourself.

On my profil on TSR :smile:

Latest