The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 240
The link is in my signature but mine is http://www.harleygrant.com (1&1 does domains for £11 a year so I figured I'd buy it up whilst it was still available!). I've been a little sporadic with updates recently but I'm trying to get back into the swing of things. I've found quite a few great blogs from TSR and I get a lot of traffic from here! (^_^)
I'm a little unsure of my layout...I went for black and white because it was simple but now I'm wondering if maybe it is a bit too simple. What do you reckon? (link in sig) Also does anyone know how to get your photos to fill the screen as opposed to having to click on them to make them full size?
Original post by teddybomb

Original post by teddybomb
I'm a little unsure of my layout...I went for black and white because it was simple but now I'm wondering if maybe it is a bit too simple. What do you reckon? (link in sig) Also does anyone know how to get your photos to fill the screen as opposed to having to click on them to make them full size?

nah, i like your colour scheme
When you post photos you can enlarge them by clicking on them, it brings up a small menu bar at the bottom of the picture where you can choose small, medium, large, extra large or original size
anyone on tumblr?
Original post by museobsessed
nah, i like your colour scheme
When you post photos you can enlarge them by clicking on them, it brings up a small menu bar at the bottom of the picture where you can choose small, medium, large, extra large or original size

Ah thanks :smile:
Subscribe to thread :ninja:

Now I don't really have a blog of my own..but I can share the fashion blogs I follow with ya :yep:

Two australians and one swede :daydreaming:

http://www.herecomesthesunblog.com/

http://www.garypeppervintage.blogspot.com/

http://rodeo.net/niotillfem/

Enjoy and I look forward to checking out some of your blogs :biggrin:
Finally finished my dissertation, gonna get to blogging tonight before hitting my styling project.

Gonna have a good read of all the ones on here I'm yet to have a good look through, eeep.
This blog post might interest some of you . . . .
Original post by DancinBallerina

This blog post might interest some of you . . . .

cool. I thought i already had subbed to your blog but now I shall. are you following mine?
cool. I thought i already had subbed to your blog but now I shall. are you following mine?

I thought I had subbed to yours already too (sooo many blogs in this thread that are really good), but I sure am now :smile:

I thought I had subbed to yours already too (sooo many blogs in this thread that are really good), but I sure am now :smile:

yep you're in my list of followers now, thank you! i've put my comment up for approval
I'm dying to blog but I have soo much revision damn you uni!!
yep you're in my list of followers now, thank you! i've put my comment up for approval

YAY :smile: I will keep my eyes peeled on your blog :smile: Great response to competition :biggrin:.

I love your blog! is your hair colour natural?
Original post by Ilora-Danon
I use a pseudonym for my blog; Lusty Haze. My real name isn't glamorous enough really hehe. Hopefully, it'll also be my model-name for when I start some pin-up/burlesque modelling.

I think I'll write another blog this evening, after our BBQ :biggrin:

To be honest, I think Ilora Danon would sound pretty cool as a model name :biggrin:
Original post by RosieJoan

wow, random dream! i've never had anything like that
new but fingers crossed
i thought i recognised this thread, turns out i posted in it before with some advice on names of blogs etc XD
haha
yeah mine's not fashion and beauty, but i personally think it's quite interesting haha, and finally sorted out a decent sig for it! :tongue:

amazing blog post. i dream a lot haha, and always crazy dreams, but this one you've had seems so meaningful, and makes a great story! i loved reading it, and i love your blog's background design, so pretty :smile:

found the site you got your background from and have now had a complete re-vamp of my blog! so thank you haha :biggrin:
(edited 12 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending