The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Arhhhggghhhhh (Lovelife)

Scroll to see replies

foxo
Well, thank you.

Anyway, I don't actually care, Miss Hearts. I've been laughing my arse off the whole time. Try not to get so worked up in future, and have a good morning.

Yeh, it's kinda obvious who has been doing the winding up and provoking, and who has been getting wound up and mouthing off. :biggrin:
Reply 41
Patrick Moore plays the xylophone.
Reply 42
Nice to see so many people being so helpful so far..

Love_Hearts
basically i need adivce on what i should do with my love life. theres a guy who ive know my whole life and i love him to bits. we go to the same uni and get on dead while and stuff..... but what i have with him is really special so i dnt want to ruin it. basically ive been in a really shity relationship so im just afta some fun now im in uni. i met some lad who im hocked on...... he makes me soooo happy, and then soooo angry/sad! its ****ed up and i know i should leave him alone! but the lad im obsessed with has seen me with this bloke and he phoned me to wish me well with him ....im confused. i love him but just dnt want to get to serious to soon of that makes sense........................................... god ove just read that over and realsied what a slut i sound. im sooooo confused so no harsh critisicm please

There's a lot of mileage in not wanting to get too serious too soon - especially if you've just got out of a relationship. It's natural that you want to have a bit of care free fun, you just need to think about how you want to go about it. Obviously different things work for different people, but you know the sort of thing you might regret later and I'd advise against doing that.

As far as which guy goes, I don't think anyone can tell you what to do about that. If you do want to end up serious with the guy you've known for ages you need to be careful not to mess that up or miss your chance. If he feels strongly about you now, your getting with someone else might drive him away. Or if you wait too long to make something happen, he might fall in love with someone else and it'll be too late.

I'm not saying that serious relationships don't work at that age/stage in life, because they do for a lot of people. I just know a lot of people that get out of relationships and want a bit of freedom and fun. Only you know where you'll find your balance between the two.

At the risk of being on help at all, I'd advise you to enjoy yourself but make sure you won't regret anything.
Reply 43
foxo
"Wotever", Vicky. You've probably had 3 alcopops at the local chav-club.

ahahahaha
i find it funny when girls can get drunk on having like 3 of those ****** drinks.
haha i dont drink them i like real alcohol none of this a lil bit of alcohol mixed with fruit in a bottle crap
--------------
Love_Hearts
fair enough guys. to be fair thou no 1 on here rarely gives advice that is worth taking.

well if thats the case, im confused to why are your on here telling everyone your problems exspecting everyone to give you advice...cos you did ask for it.
i thought this was what the thread was for :confused:
and you never know maybe someone will be able to help you
Reply 44
Damnit, I wish I'd been around to rip on Love_Hearts as well!
Reply 45
Refused
Your spelling is horrendous

what does DNA stand for?

National Dyslexics Association
Reply 46
your not a slut you just want some fun, well if thhis guy you like does want a relation ship surely he would have said so so no other guy cuts in and snatches you up, go girl power and all of that!!
Reply 47
Laursy
your not a slut you just want some fun, well if thhis guy you like does want a relation ship surely he would have said so so no other guy cuts in and snatches you up, go girl power and all of that!!

If he wants a ship, i'd doubt he'll have enough time for her.
Reply 48
I think sailors can have time for women. Providing they're not stereotypically gay.

Latest

Trending

Trending