The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
How did everyone get on in their interviews today. What where they like.
Reply 21
I had my interview at magee today :smile: does anyone know how many people are interviewed and how many places are available?
Reply 22
what questions where you asked?
Reply 23
There was 2 people on the panel and i was asked about 4 or 5 questions each, can't remember half of them but just the usual things like:
why do you want to be nurse
what skills do you have
what experience do you have
tell me a bit about yourself

they didn't ask anything on current issues or anything like that
Reply 24
If you want to lessen your chances of getting into university to study nursing I think it would be wise not to share questions you where asked at the interview. I was advised by my interview panellists not to.

They told me 2,200 where being interviewed for nursing and only 200 getting accepted. So, you have to really stand out, good luck! Had my interview on Monday. :smile:
Reply 25
i have my interview next wednesday, thats crazy how many people they are interviewing! does anyone know if student nurses are still eligible for a student loan?
Reply 26
I heard that 2000 got interviews, then my careers teacher told me only 500 did!?! who told you 2200 got interviews?! thats crazy!!! I had my interview last monday and I didnt think it was too bad. cant wait until the 31st of march to find out!!!!
Reply 27
The two women that were interviewing me told me, so it must be true. Maybe its 200 for Adult alone. I no when they told me that we would hear by 31st March I was like woo thats pretty early to find out.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 28
I've got my interview at Magee tomorrow, dreading it, hope it's not as bad as i'm expecing
Reply 29
I emailed them and she said approx 2000 people are being interviewed for all courses!! :frown: dont worry about the interview its not too bad!
Reply 30
Does any one know were to find the course syllabus for nursing at magee ?

Latest

Trending

Trending