The Student Room Group

So who here can pull in bars and clubs every time they go out?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
I can and do for the most part, except when its all ugly men and then it isn't an issue of ability but rather choice
Reply 61
Original post by Profesh
That would depend on whether or not the token ginger-fetishist is both reasonably attractive and confident enough to approach me, since I rarely make any kind of 'move' without being prodded first.

I don't think I've ever met another ginger fetishist! Nice to know it's not just me.
Reply 62
Everytime but i never do anything as i like to get to know someone before anything happens
Reply 63
Original post by d123
I don't think I've ever met another ginger fetishist! Nice to know it's not just me.

Ah, would that your sort were more common.
I'm arrogant, handsome and confident. I've pulled every night that I've gone out since uni has started. So over 30+ pulls, a **** buddy from uni for a whille and a couple other shags. Might relax it and get a gf this term lol.

Anon because I know people on here and I don't like being labelled a manwhore.
Reply 65
Original post by rachelkeira
I can... but I don't, mainly because I'm get ill so easily, haha, and swapping saliva etc with randomers does tend to lead to me being laid up in bed with flu for a few days, not fun!

most girls can, as was said above, you don't have to be that attractive, just whack a bit of make up on and you're set, guys have to work a bit harder for it
Reply 66
Original post by Anonymous
I'm arrogant, handsome and confident. I've pulled every night that I've gone out since uni has started. So over 30+ pulls, a **** buddy from uni for a whille and a couple other shags. Might relax it and get a gf this term lol.

Anon because I know people on here and I don't like being labelled a manwhore.

take your head out your ass, lol
Reply 67
Most females can. Even girls with faces that would tempt a man to commit seppuku can still pull a fair few times. There is just no challenge to it. Hence, I don't do it. I get nothing out of it. I don't need the ego boost. Instead, I challenge myself to look as unapproachable as possible - if someone tries to chat me up, I have failed in my task for the evening :redface:
Reply 68
I always pull, doesnt make me a player though.
Reply 69
Kiss completion 100%

Sex Completion 60%
A lot of factors contribute such as:
1. Do we have a place available to get it on?
2. How far away does she live, cba with taxi fair.
3. Unlucky to find a girl who goes for it all night, then says she has a BF. Double palm face.
4. She has morals, lol
:colone:

I don't know if I could pull any time, but any time I've tried I've not failed.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending