The Student Room Group

I just can't get her out of my head....

Hey!

Here for some advice from you lovely people.

Right, theres this girl who I got to know almost year ago. We became friends, and then she was on my mind constantly. Problem was, she had a bf. When she dumped him, she was flirting with me a lot, and my friends just said she was playing with me, which I was inclined to agree with, cos I'm totally different from all the other guys she has been out with before.

So this went on for a few months, just flirting, texting, calling, msn, pub etc. Lot of people thought we were together. However, during all this, she keeps on telling me about all these guys she fancies (everytime she doesn, I feel furious inside). Then her best mate (one of my best mates too, but she didn't like our relationship at all) told me just to tell her how I felt and that it would all be good.

I,of course, being me didn't as other problems were happening at the time with my family.

Now, me and this wonderfully amazing girl never see each other anymore. I didn't speak, text etc to her for a month, and I felt great...could go and pull girls no problem as she was off my mind. Then she started calling me again. And I can't forget. She says I make her feel safe. And I don't call her, cos the more I speak to her, the more I think of her and miss her. Then she gets angry with me cos I don't call her.

What can I do to get her out of my head? Everygirl is compared to her. When I walk down the street, I see all the girls and just think that no-one is as beautiful as her....I'm really obsessed with her!

Help!
You could start by telling her how you feel. If she feels the same way, great all your dreams come true. If not, you will stop wondering 'what if' and you will start getting over her. Go on, grow a pair.
Tun, nun, nun...t...tat...

That Kylie song is catchy.
You make her feel 'safe'? Yeah, because she knows she can play you!
Reply 4
cheesecakebobby has got it right again.
Reply 5
I think you should talk to her, see where it goes..and get your feelings out in the open. You don't want to be left wondering what might have been, and you shouldn't try and force her out of your mind...she'll leave your mind when you have emotionally and mentally "finished" with her.
Reply 6
I think maybe your seen as a safe bet for when shes got noone else to give her attention or noone to talk to or whatever, she knows that you'll always be there.
being a safe bet is a bad thing well most of the time if not all.
Reply 7
Sheen
I think maybe your seen as a safe bet for when shes got noone else to give her attention or noone to talk to or whatever, she knows that you'll always be there.
being a safe bet is a bad thing well most of the time if not all.

That's exactly why I need to get her outta my head...what kinda girl wants a guy to make her feel safe? A weird one....

But I can understand why. Her bfs tend to be 'bad guys' who are the totally opposite of me. So I can guess why I make her feel safe

Oh, and to the guy who said just tell her....she knows. She chose to ignore it, yet still act the same way around me, call me etc. Also, she now has this new bf now...bet hes a w****r.

The other day, I made her cry. I am still feeling so bad. Haven't spoke to her since, her phones always off.
Well if she knows you like her, tell her how it makes you feel for her to continue to act the way she does regardless. Tell her what you are telling us, what could you possibly have to lose, if you want her out of your head anyway?
Reply 9
you ashould get it out in the open how you feel so you can either build a relationship or you can start to get over her and go out and meet new people, she sounds like she is playing a game with your head!!
legbreakgoogly
Tun, nun, nun...t...tat...

That Kylie song is catchy.

:confused:
--------------
i think you should tell her as well and see how she feels with you in return it could be love!!! xxx
Reply 11
just shag her n leave her...regulate it
Reply 12
Tim Kabel
just shag her n leave her...regulate it

lovely......

Latest

Trending

Trending