The Student Room Group

Psychology w/ Neuropsychology BSc?

I'm debating whether to change my degree title to this, it means a wider selection of modules in third year and a neuropsych based dissertation. Neuropsych is the part that interests me most. But I'm worried that it would lead me with even less employable prospects than a psych student normally has or even push me into one area of Postgrad study only?
It certainly wouldn't decrease employment prospects afterwards. If it's what interests you, go for it.

Hows Bangor treating you, btw?
Reply 2
Good :smile: The town isn't as nice as Canterbury but I love my degree. I get to hold a brain on Wednesday :biggrin: :biggrin: Stats is so hard though :*(
Original post by kiss_me_now9
Good :smile: The town isn't as nice as Canterbury but I love my degree. I get to hold a brain on Wednesday :biggrin: :biggrin: Stats is so hard though :*(

Sweet. Does Bangor have a human tissue license or is that in conjunction with another institution?

Lol, I always see very stressed first and second years trying to frantically work out statistics. It's just practice i guess.
Reply 4
Original post by GodspeedGehenna
Sweet. Does Bangor have a human tissue license or is that in conjunction with another institution?

Lol, I always see very stressed first and second years trying to frantically work out statistics. It's just practice i guess.

We get them from Keele and Cardiff :smile:

I just can't do it, it's getting to the point where I'm off to see my tutor as I'm failing the compulsory stats module :redface:
Original post by kiss_me_now9
We get them from Keele and Cardiff :smile:

I just can't do it, it's getting to the point where I'm off to see my tutor as I'm failing the compulsory stats module :redface:

Have a look at http://www.khanacademy.org at the statistics section. Very good tutorials if you need some clarification.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending