The Student Room Group

Lloyds TSB recruitment process...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by aleathiel
Thanks, I will definitely contact them.

Did your friend have any joy in the end?

I'm not sure actually, it was my mum's friend lol. I'll ask :biggrin:
Reply 21
Original post by lyrical_lie
I'm not sure actually, it was my mum's friend lol. I'll ask :biggrin:

I emailed them and had this already

Thank you for your email, and congratulations for getting to the final stages of our recruitment process.

You have recently been placed on hold because there are no assessment centres / selection events dates currently available in your area.

Unfortunately, there are no fixed dates for the interviews to be arranged but as soon as we receive notification from the hiring managers we will email you to ask you to go online and book yourself a suitable interview slot.

Reply 22
Yes! I guess emailing them worked well in my favour :biggrin:

I just got this

Congratulations, we are please to invite you to a selection event for the role of Customer Assistant 23827.

To book your selection event at a time that is convenient for you, simply click on the link below and log into your Homepage. Please note the location for the selection event may not be the same as the location you have applied for.

The available dates are in Eastbourne though and I applied in Brighton. I know it says it may be in a different location but that won't mean Eastbourne will be where they want me to work will it?
Yes! I guess emailing them worked well in my favour :biggrin:

I just got this

The available dates are in Eastbourne though and I applied in Brighton. I know it says it may be in a different location but that won't mean Eastbourne will be where they want me to work will it?

Ahhhh I got that email today as well, also for Eastbourne!
Reply 24
Original post by Ohwowhello
Ahhhh I got that email today as well, also for Eastbourne!

Oh cool! Which date did you pick?

:smile:
Oh cool! Which date did you pick?

:smile:

I haven't done yettt. The slots are an hour and a half - is it hideous group stuff??
Reply 26
I haven't done yettt. The slots are an hour and a half - is it hideous group stuff??

Ah I hope not lol I have no idea what to expect from it tbh :smile:
Reply 27
I had a voicemail from them asking me to call them? I was working at the time and only just realised so it's too late to call them now.

Has anyone else had a call after booking an interview date? It's not a phone interview or something is it? All it says is that they're calling from Lloyds recruitment and to call them back?!
Reply 28
I forgot to mention that I called them back as they asked and they've only gone and cancelled ALL interviews!! She said to give it "a couple of weeks" as they may re schedule?! But I'm welcome to look and apply for other posts.

I've only been waiting since february to get an interview, to have them cancel it! :frown: I finished uni a year ago and feel like I'll never get a full time job. All I've managed is part time.

So disheartening!
I forgot to mention that I called them back as they asked and they've only gone and cancelled ALL interviews!! She said to give it "a couple of weeks" as they may re schedule?! But I'm welcome to look and apply for other posts.

I've only been waiting since february to get an interview, to have them cancel it! :frown: I finished uni a year ago and feel like I'll never get a full time job. All I've managed is part time.

So disheartening!

O really?! I logged in to book mine the day after I posted on here and they had all disappeared so I thought I had left it too late. I clicked "No suitable slots" and it said someone would call me but they never did.

How very annoying indeed.
Reply 30
O really?! I logged in to book mine the day after I posted on here and they had all disappeared so I thought I had left it too late. I clicked "No suitable slots" and it said someone would call me but they never did.

How very annoying indeed.

Have you heard anything from them?
Ok, guys I'm having similar experience with Lloyds - passed the tests successfully, waited a while and emailed them afterwards, received a reply:
"You have recently been placed on hold because there are no assessment centres / selection events dates currently available in your area.

Unfortunately, there are no fixed dates for the interviews to be arranged but as soon as we receive notification from the hiring managers we will email you to ask you to go online and book yourself a suitable interview slot."

But it's been 12 days since this last email... how long will it take to arrange an interview and shall contact them again?
Reply 32
Hi,

I have had my 1-to-1 interview on the 23rd and was called yesterday by the person interviewed me and asked me to go and see the branch manager of the specific branch I put down as my choice. What exatly does this mean. please reply urgent as I will go there on monday just 2 days away.

thanksss
Reply 33
I have applied to Lloyds for a customer service role.

For does who did the online tests - Calculation and Checking, how did you find it?

For the calculation test, I did the test in a library and didn't bring a calculator on me, I used an online calculator, I had to have two window browsers open, one for the test and one for the online calculator. I kept switching window browsers. I think I got about 50% in the calculation test. I don't know if I would of got a higher percentage if I had a calculator on me, but I think I would of done better if I had a calculator on me. The maths in the calculation test isn't very hard, it's just the way the maths is written, and I think you have like a 10 seconds time limit, to find the answer and another 10 seconds to input it on the screen that made it hard.

I found the checking test very easy, I think I got at least 70%.

I got an email saying I successfully passed the online tests and will receive an email shortly. I don't think I done that well in the calculation test. I did the online tests today, and got the email the same day, I think it's an automated email, and I am not sure, if you don't even need to do that well in the online tests to get through the next stage.

Anyone knows what happen next? I am hoping for a 1-1 interview, rather then an assessment centre as I am terrible at those.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by lyrical_lie
I work for LTSB got my job 8 months ago. Have you had your phone interview yet? After that if you pass you go to a contact center-is it a contact role job?- and you have a group interview where they tell you about the job. A roleplay exercise and a 1 on 1 interview. And thats a bout the jist of it, mine took 4 hours though.

Any other questions pm me or quote me. :smile:

Hiya. What role did you apply for with LTSB. I have an interview soon for CSA Customer Service Assitant. What sort of questions can i look forward to answering? Any tips would be helpful too. Thanks :smile:
Reply 35
Original post by angelanatsai
Hiya. What role did you apply for with LTSB. I have an interview soon for CSA Customer Service Assitant. What sort of questions can i look forward to answering? Any tips would be helpful too. Thanks :smile:

Hello, is it a 1 on 1 interview or a telephone interview?

I have passed the online tests and am waiting for details of the next stage of the application process, for the same role as yourself.

What process did you go through after your online tests to snag the interview?

Thanks, and good luck!
Reply 36
Original post by GuyUK
I have applied to Lloyds for a customer service role.

For does who did the online tests - Calculation and Checking, how did you find it?

For the calculation test, I did the test in a library and didn't bring a calculator on me, I used an online calculator, I had to have two window browsers open, one for the test and one for the online calculator. I kept switching window browsers. I think I got about 50% in the calculation test. I don't know if I would of got a higher percentage if I had a calculator on me, but I think I would of done better if I had a calculator on me. The maths in the calculation test isn't very hard, it's just the way the maths is written, and I think you have like a 10 seconds time limit, to find the answer and another 10 seconds to input it on the screen that made it hard.

I found the checking test very easy, I think I got at least 70%.

I got an email saying I successfully passed the online tests and will receive an email shortly. I don't think I done that well in the calculation test. I did the online tests today, and got the email the same day, I think it's an automated email, and I am not sure, if you don't even need to do that well in the online tests to get through the next stage.

Anyone knows what happen next? I am hoping for a 1-1 interview, rather then an assessment centre as I am terrible at those.

Have you heard anything from them yet?
I have just passed the online tests and am waiting for the details of the next step.
I was really nervous doing the online tests and practiced so many times!
when it came to doing the checking test, the real one, on the last question the pc crashed and said it had an arror so had to do it again!

if you've heard from ltsb, what happened and what where the next steps?
thanks!
Reply 37
Original post by klmcl1827
Have you heard anything from them yet?
I have just passed the online tests and am waiting for the details of the next step.
I was really nervous doing the online tests and practiced so many times!
when it came to doing the checking test, the real one, on the last question the pc crashed and said it had an arror so had to do it again!

if you've heard from ltsb, what happened and what where the next steps?
thanks!

I have heard from Lloyds, telling me the vacancy has been filled. I didn't get the job, so was disappointed.
Reply 38
Original post by GuyUK
I have heard from Lloyds, telling me the vacancy has been filled. I didn't get the job, so was disappointed.

what!? that's so unfair, i'm sorry to hear that!
so you didn't even get to do any sort of interview or anything?
Reply 39
Original post by klmcl1827
what!? that's so unfair, i'm sorry to hear that!
so you didn't even get to do any sort of interview or anything?

Thanks, Nope I was rejected even tho I was sent an email stating that I passed the online tests. I wasn't sure whether I pass the online test tho, I know I did well in the checking test, but not so good in the calculation test.

Good luck with yours.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending