The Student Room Group

Lloyds TSB recruitment process...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by GuyUK
Thanks, Nope I was rejected even tho I was sent an email stating that I passed the online tests. I wasn't sure whether I pass the online test tho, I know I did well in the checking test, but not so good in the calculation test.

Good luck with yours.

Tut, what a pain, thanks, but i'm not feeling too hopeful after reading all these posts!
Reply 41
Hi all, I recently applied for the role of customer service assistant. I passed the online assessments and received an email to book a date for the selection event which is on Thursday! I'm so nervous and I have no idea what to expect! Does anyone know if you have to do a role play thing at this event?
Original post by SH04AB
Hi all, I recently applied for the role of customer service assistant. I passed the online assessments and received an email to book a date for the selection event which is on Thursday! I'm so nervous and I have no idea what to expect! Does anyone know if you have to do a role play thing at this event?

Great! I have my selection event book for next thursday too in Cardiff. Really can't wait! Where are you based?
Reply 43
Awesome! The event is in Haverfordwest in Pembrokeshire so I presume if I am successful, it will be in the Haverfordwest branch!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 44
Does anyone know the email address I got an email from them saying i passed the test a month ago and another vacancy just came up and want to be put forward for that.

Anyone got the contact email or telephone number??

Original post by SH04AB
Awesome! The event is in Haverfordwest in Pembrokeshire so I presume if I am successful, it will be in the Haverfordwest branch!

Reply 45
The email address I have to say I was successful from the online assessments was [email protected]. Don't think it will help mind but that's what it is :smile:

I use this email to contact them: [email protected]. and they always reply withing 24 hours. All the best!!
Reply 47
I had my selection event today! It was sooo scary! I would be very surprised if I get the job :L

Original post by SH04AB
I had my selection event today! It was sooo scary! I would be very surprised if I get the job :L

Oh well done. At least you have done it now. Mine is next thursday.What did you have to do? tests? 1 one 1 interview or group discussions/role play. All the best.
Reply 49
Original post by angelanatsai
Oh well done. At least you have done it now. Mine is next thursday.What did you have to do? tests? 1 one 1 interview or group discussions/role play. All the best.

It was a group discussion/role play between the five of us while the 3 interviewers listened in. We then had to give feedback on what we discussed and finally a 1-1 interview :smile:

Aww nice. Really hope you get an offer :smile:
Reply 51
Original post by angelanatsai
Aww nice. Really hope you get an offer :smile:

So do I! Like I said before, I would be surprised if I did. Good luck for your selection interview and let us know how you get on! :smile:

Original post by SH04AB
So do I! Like I said before, I would be surprised if I did. Good luck for your selection interview and let us know how you get on! :smile:

Have you had from Lloyds yet? :smile:
Reply 53
Nope, they said it will take up to 2 weeks to hear back. I hope they're not the type to leave you hanging if your unsuccessful, I hate that! I'd rather know either way. When's your selection event?

Hope you hear from them soon. Mine was yesterday.It was a 25 minute interview face to face. I did not get the job offer. They said i did not meet their minimum creteria. I still hope you get yours and all the best :smile:
Reply 55
I'm sorry to hear that, that's very unfortunate.

Reply 56
Hey,

I had my 1-1 interview last Thursday (02/08/2012). Mine was at Brighton, and to be honest the guy I had interviewing me was very nice overall. But I noticed that he had the habit of smiling even when i got stuck and said something wrong. Overall he was quite impressed with the answers i gave and the knowledge i had on the business (fortunately!). One silly question i couldn't answer was, "What does TSB stand for?"... it was pretty dumb of me not to research that beforehand, but it stands for 'Trustee Savings Bank'.

Anyway, awaiting the phone call, he said he would pick up the phone on Tuesday and let me know of the outcome. Pretty nervous, but i guess there's nothing left to do than to just wait.

Anyone else awaiting the result of an interview?

Good luck to everyone else!
Reply 57
Well done! I should be hearing back this week some time with the outcome from my interview. I was the youngest one there and certainly was lacking in experience compared to some of the other interviewees.

Reply 58
Still no phone call..! Literally stuck to my phone, incase i miss the ring.
Reply 59
Original post by Shummana
Still no phone call..! Literally stuck to my phone, incase i miss the ring.

At least you got told when to expect a call :L

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending