The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
shinyhappy
Don't know where you guys are from, but my theory is that they just don't like Northerners :P as the three Northern Unis I've applied to have given me offers, and I haven't heard anything from the ones down south.. :P

seriously, i hope youre joking. there is no pattern as to who they reply to first, you may or may not get an offer, just be patient. really.
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
Reply 21
Don't know where you guys are from, but my theory is that they just don't like Northerners :P as the three Northern Unis I've applied to have given me offers, and I haven't heard anything from the ones down south.. :P

I haven't been given an offer and I'm from down south. Perhaps southern ones are just more disorganised. Or perhaps they're waiting to interveiw me beforen they give me an offer.
Reply 22

I haven't been given an offer and I'm from down south. Perhaps southern ones are just more disorganised. Or perhaps they're waiting to interveiw me beforen they give me an offer.
skagirl
seriously, i hope youre joking. there is no pattern as to who they reply to first, you may or may not get an offer, just be patient. really.

yes... very suprisingly I was joking...
Reply 24
toipot2
I got like an acknowledgement letter the same day as I got the UCAS letter :smile:

Has bus tickets and things in it for the open day on the 7th Dec.

Have to take a test at 10:45Am and thats supposed to be after the 5hr drive from Wolverhampton!

This is for the MPhys (F303) course

I'm taking that test as well but im only driving in from north london. Have you done any revision for it or anything? I went through the practise questions off the site and some are just ridiculous.
Reply 25
I sent my ucas on 3rd Nov... No offers yet! But it is very soon :-p

x
i havent either and im worried! i didnt have AAB i only have ABB predicted so i dont think they will accept me but i reallllly wanna go there
I apllied nearly two month ago, but haven't herad ANYTHING, neither from any other uni, except from an oxford acknowledgement letter...

getting really worried
Reply 28
As said before it is perfectly normal that you may have not have an offer from soton yet, especially Economics seeing as the main parts of the social science buildings have been closed off for the last month due to an on fire campus that burned down one of our buildings... They will get to you eventually but delays in opening the building etc are going to make reply later than most...
Dont worry! they will get to you eventually.
Reply 29
i got rejected by Soton everybody. Havent had the letter through but i looked on track. Ah well, at least i got a reply now. :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending