The Student Room Group
its near leeds :biggrin:
Reply 2
It has good transport links so you can quickly leave the area? :wink: :p:
Reply 3
I live near bradford. To be honest, its not such a nice place. Lots of the areas are very dirty and run-down. Its dangerous on a night, and although people deny it there is still quite abit of racial hatred, due to the very large asian community that resides there.

The only good thing about bradford is that it has an OK music scene - there are a few good bars that have live bands on regular, 1in12 and Rios are probably the best..
It has very good employment prospects after you graduate (so I've heard).
Reply 5
Isn't it supposed to have the lowest living costs of any uni in the UK or something?
There is a protein analysis called the Bradford assay.
yummyfudge7
It has very good employment prospects after you graduate (so I've heard).

From the Bradford prospectus?
Reply 8
I lived just outside Bradford, admittedly a long time ago. But it had great curries, and is amazingly close to the Yorkshire Dales which are fantastic. Two good points for Bradford. Oh, and the people were great.
Reply 9
My good friend goes there and I went to visit her and stayed in her halls. I heard so much bad stuff about Bradford but I didn't think it was all that bad. The uni seems cool, the SU bar is really nice.. It also seemed like there were some interesting ppl there. My friend made some great friends and it seems like she's having a great time. Also yeah it's near Leeds so that's a good thing. Also, Bradford is a city so there is a nightlife, unlike some places (like where I'm at), so it really depends on your attitude and the people you meet, because you can always have a good time.

Latest

Trending

Trending