The Student Room Group

How difficult are these highers?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ecosse_14
Haha, different things work for different people :wink:

Sure does :tongue: I'm more of a last minute skimming person, although I study throughout if I'm really interested in knowing more. What did you study in HS??
Original post by DanielleT192
Sure does :tongue: I'm more of a last minute skimming person, although I study throughout if I'm really interested in knowing more. What did you study in HS??

If HS means high school then I did highers in maths, english, admin, accounts, music, modern studies, physics and business management and AH in maths.
You? :smile:
If HS means high school then I did highers in maths, english, admin, accounts, music, modern studies, physics and business management and AH in maths.
You? :smile:

Show off :P
And yes HS meaning High School
I done Higher maths, english, modern studies, business management, accounts, chemistry, computing and AH maths - sounds quite similar :smile:.

I re-sat chemistry to upgrade my C to either A/B in 6th year. Got B haha which isn't so good. Never done music, although I really wish I did! Oh, and how fun was accounts :biggrin:?
Show off :P
And yes HS meaning High School
I done Higher maths, english, modern studies, business management, accounts, chemistry, computing and AH maths - sounds quite similar :smile:.

I re-sat chemistry to upgrade my C to either A/B in 6th year. Got B haha which isn't so good. Never done music, although I really wish I did! Oh, and how fun was accounts :biggrin:?

Oh it does look quite similar.
I loved accounts! I was well an accounts geek :tongue:
Oh it does look quite similar.
I loved accounts! I was well an accounts geek :tongue:

Haha same! The teacher used to go mad at me though because I turned lazy haha but still had a bit of flair for it :P managed to get a B but was really aiming for an A :frown: gutted! You do well in your exams? I'm more into subjects with logic/numbers in general lol.
Haha same! The teacher used to go mad at me though because I turned lazy haha but still had a bit of flair for it :P managed to get a B but was really aiming for an A :frown: gutted! You do well in your exams? I'm more into subjects with logic/numbers in general lol.

Haha yeah I got an A in accounts :awesome: What year did you sit it?
Haha yeah I got an A in accounts :awesome: What year did you sit it?

Well done :biggrin:! I done it in 6th years - crashed Business and Accounts in 6th year. Was going to do Admin as I'd done that in SG, but I thought it was a little boring compared to those two subjects lol you?
Well done :biggrin:! I done it in 6th years - crashed Business and Accounts in 6th year. Was going to do Admin as I'd done that in SG, but I thought it was a little boring compared to those two subjects lol you?

Did accounts in 5th year. I took admin and accounts at SG then to higher in 5th year, then due to my love of business subjects (:tongue:) I crashed/self taught business management in 6th year which was a doddle since a lot of the stuff crossed over with admin/accounts.
Did accounts in 5th year. I took admin and accounts at SG then to higher in 5th year, then due to my love of business subjects (:tongue:) I crashed/self taught business management in 6th year which was a doddle since a lot of the stuff crossed over with admin/accounts.

See, for business subjects I don't really think it's hard to pick up on the coursework, especially with business...that seems more general than admin/accounts. And haha I wouldn't say I was completely in love with business subjects, but they seemed okay enough. What are you doing now? Uni?
See, for business subjects I don't really think it's hard to pick up on the coursework, especially with business...that seems more general than admin/accounts. And haha I wouldn't say I was completely in love with business subjects, but they seemed okay enough. What are you doing now? Uni?

Yup, I'm at uni now doing management (no surprises there). Although also doing economics and psychology atm.
Yup, I'm at uni now doing management (no surprises there). Although also doing economics and psychology atm.

Nice! I'm doing accounts lmao done psychology too, but was only allowed to do that in the first semester. What uni are you at and assuming you're a 1st year student?
Nice! I'm doing accounts lmao done psychology too, but was only allowed to do that in the first semester. What uni are you at and assuming you're a 1st year student?

1st year at St Andrews, yup! You?
I feel bad for taking over this thread :tongue:
1st year at St Andrews, yup! You?
I feel bad for taking over this thread :tongue:

Yep, /thread soon lol. Oh nice! St Andrews is a top uni :biggrin: I know someone doing a business course in St Andrews. You might know him - X? I'm at Strathclyde - more local for me since I live in Glasgow already :tongue:.
(edited 13 years ago)
Yep, /thread soon lol. Oh nice! St Andrews is a top uni :biggrin: I know someone doing a business course in St Andrews. You might know him - Mr X? I'm at Strathclyde - more local for me since I live in Glasgow already :tongue:.

Haha, probably a bad idea to post someone's full name on here, i've edited the quote to call him Mr X.
I actually know him (and knew him before I went to uni) :tongue:
I applied to strathclyde to do management and accounts :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending