The Student Room Group

Do 'gay' men get horny when doing a jobby?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Skoji
:lolwut:

Standard reaction to all threads like this.
Original post by Liam_G
I had to actually search for what the word "jobby" meant :cool:

When gay people defaecate, they tend to do so in a manner similar to straight people. They squeeze, it falls, they wipe, they wash, they leave. The 'jobby' does not fly back up the rectum and have a little tickle on their prostates.

Everyone likes having a nice big poo though, the kind which hurts a little at first but brings great relief afterwards... That's just human nature, and anyone who says otherwise is lying :yep:

I LOL'ed! Which takes a lot!

When I first read it I thought she meant jobby like masturbate, to which I thought, aren't most people horny if they're masturbating...
Wh-erm-well-er-thing is- er- um WHAT?
Reply 23
Original post by jimcatinnes
When I first read it I thought she meant jobby like masturbate, to which I thought, aren't most people horny if they're masturbating...

Sometimes you're just lonely and can't sleep at night :moon:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 24
You can always tell the Scottish from the rest XD
Reply 25
i think the question is do gay men get turned on by looking at themselves in the mirror
Reply 26
Original post by sbarrie2
Where's Freud when you need him..

I always knew you were gay. Think those tight jeans gave it away.
Reply 27
You know that straight guys have prostates too, right?
Reply 28
Original post by Anonymous
gay in exclamation marks because I just meant 'anal enjoying men' I heard the prostate is in the arse.

Anyway i'm a girl and (pee isnt a turn on) but when I am pissing/wiping after a pee I get turned on because there is wetness/sensitiveness on my ****. Is this normal? And is this the same case for prostate-pleasured men?

Thanks and sorry for gross question

Homosexuality isn't about having some sort of hypersensitivity in the *******, and I wouldn't imagine liking anal sex has much to do with how it actually feels either.

All men enjoy having a poo because it does expand the ******* and put pressure on the prostate - most men don't realise this is why though. This is why Freud was so quick to use the terms anal-expulsive and anal-retentive to describe different personality types. He linked it to the parasexual pleasure experienced when having a plop. I imagine women also get a similar sort of pleasure but I'm not sure, since the G-spot is generally on the wrong side of the vaginal wall.

And "exclamation marks", lol.
Original post by grape:)
All men have that spot...

Yeh bbz you know it :colone:

The male G-spot is up the jaxie so slamming a turd can give a pleasurable sensation from time to time.
Reply 30
Dying at the word Jobby.

And just the content of this thread.
Reply 31
Original post by Anonymous
gay in exclamation marks because I just meant 'anal enjoying men' I heard the prostate is in the arse.

Anyway i'm a girl and (pee isnt a turn on) but when I am pissing/wiping after a pee I get turned on because there is wetness/sensitiveness on my ****. Is this normal? And is this the same case for prostate-pleasured men?

Thanks and sorry for gross question
"!gay!" - ? You mean quotes?

Someone has to learn a bit about anatomy. I'm not gay, but I know enough about the male body -having operated one all my life - to tell you that the sexual nerve centre is the penis. There isn't anything touching it when you defecate.

Also, the prostate can be stimulated by people of all persuasions, so if defecating gives gay men the horn, why wouldn't it give a number of straight men the horn too?
Original post by lareneg

Lol maybe the OP thinks if men do get turned on by wiping they will just be in denial about it.
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
Poo and pleasure huh? There is a fetish where people actually get off on faeces. Can't remember the name.

Coprophilia.

I uh, think.

yeah
Reply 34
Original post by lareneg

Original post by lareneg

a gay man is more likely to have discovered anal pleasure than a straight man.
I'm not sure, but if that's true, it would explain the stereotype of gay men always hanging around toilets. And here I was thinking they were searching out glory holes. :rolleyes:
This thread is just... wrong!!:confused:
Reply 37
This thread is hillarious.
TSR:

In the future, when we are all successful men and women - experts in our own fields - with degrees, spouses and disconcertingly high salaries...I want us all to remember the day we actively participated in a thread entitled 'do 'gay' men get horny when doing a jobby?'
I think the term poogasm refers to the feeling of satisfaction after a great poo, not like an actual orgasm.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending