Reply 20
Original post by anisaa93(:
wanna bet son?

Pics time. :colone:
Reply 21
Original post by Dubstarr
Are you ugly though?

if i was, id avoid myself then?

other dude, im not putting pics up on here, pm me if u wish and i want one of you. the audacity of calling me ugly :angry:
Reply 22
you must be one ugly duckling then eh :smile:

And that is what makes you shallow
Reply 23
other dude, im not putting pics up on here, pm me if u wish and i want one of you. the audacity of calling me ugly :angry:

Sorry but I'm not going to pic trade.

I guess you're going to stay as "not a looker" then? :smile:
Reply 24
Original post by Betacra
Sorry but I'm not going to pic trade.

I guess you're going to stay as "not a looker" then? :smile:

youh prolly some fat duude looking for a toss.
pm me and ill pm you my fb link then and you can drool over mah pp. [dont add tho.]
Reply 25
youh prolly some fat duude looking for a toss.
pm me and ill pm you my fb link then and you can drool over mah pp. [dont add tho.]

Right.

1. I'm not fat, never have been and probably never will be.
2. I very much doubt I'm going to be aroused by a Facebook profile.
3. I'm not going to add someone I don't know. Because for all I know you could be Paul, the 53 year old plumber from Berkshire.

Yep.
Reply 26
You come across as shallow, but if you are happy with being that way then its your choice. After all, you are the one missing out.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 27
Original post by BradP
You come across as shallow, but if you are happy with being that way then its your choice.

how though? i want to be around people that i feel attracted to. why shud i hang around with people who make me sick or no chemistry :s
Sounds like an immature little girl to me. Are you like 3?
Reply 29
how though? i want to be around people that i feel attracted to. why shud i hang around with people who make me sick or no chemistry :s

So are you looking to have sex with everyone you hang out with? If not, then I dont see the need for the attraction or chemistry.
Anisaa how fit would you rate yourself as? I like these snobby girls they are a good ride
Reply 31
In a way, yes. But I guess we all are.
Reply 32
Original post by EasyBiscuit
Anisaa how fit would you rate yourself as? I like these snobby girls they are a good ride

Hahaha legendary.

You've just got to post pics now Anisa...
i only tend to talk to fit lads or good looking ones. i usually avoid ugly people and stuff. a friend told me im extremely shallow for this. am i a shallow person? :confused: just wondering.

Don't worry, there are people who are just as shallow as you who also may avoid talking to you because they think you're ugly :wink:
Reply 34
I'm not sure what you mean here OP - If you only talk to people you deem to be 'fit', what happens if you are working with people, or socializing during after-works drinks/meals and a non-fit person speaks to you. If you simply wouldn't respond or refuse to talk to them, then this could be viewed with alot of suspicion and would be very counter-productive for you?
you must be one ugly duckling then eh :smile:

Obvious troll is obvious, don't feed it guys and hopefully it'll die...
Anisaa post ur Fb link we won't add just want to see how ugly you are. (I'm not shallow) :P
Reply 37
Original post by Potiron
Going by the dude in your sig, I'm not sure you're the greatest judge anyway.

Lets not talk **** about Rafa :mad: :frown:
LOL! my mate does the same thing :rofl2:
You'll grow out of it probably.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending