The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Ross and Rachel WILL get back together - in the beginning the whole show pivoted around this.
Reply 21
elpaw
i think they should all die. evenm the little babies. we can't have a "son of friends" spinoff

There is going to be a spin off though. The guy who plays Joey is making his own series about his character.
yeh yawn, this is my prediction:

mike & phoebe will clearly get married
monica & chandler will leave the city
Joey will move somewhere else for a spin off
Rachel and Ross either decide to get together at the end, or decide that they can't do and have a tearful farewell "forever." Either they'll be together and split up, or Ross will be leaving for some dinosaur thingy and then decide not too, but they'll be the main plot at the end, as always.
Reply 23
Ok, Phoebe DOES marry Mike and they've all been contracted to film a 90 minute special featuring the Friends at Thanksgiving a year or so later, so noone will die (source of all knowledge, Heat magazine, so it must be true!) The new series starts on E4 on february 5th and will be shown on channel 4 the following evening.
Reply 24
No no no
i think
Rachel and Joey
Chandler and Monico- she gets pregant
joey and that black girl you know the one he kissed

My prediction remember rachel fancies joey now
Reply 25
Nafisa
No no no
i think
Rachel and Joey

Don't Monica and Chandler adopt a baby? and I heard that they watch the baby being born only to find out that they are twins!
Reply 26
Optimist
Don't Monica and Chandler adopt a baby? and I heard that they watch the baby being born only to find out that they are twins!

huh how can they...what they adopt twins huh? dont understand
Reply 27
i don't know how it will end but I hope it hurries up soon... its ok, but far too overrated... anyway, I wanna see what happens, need a good cry - I'll cry at anything me.
Reply 28
rednirt
i don't know how it will end but I hope it hurries up soon... its ok, but far too overrated... anyway, I wanna see what happens, need a good cry - I'll cry at anything me.

did you cry last ever dawsons creek...guilty!
Nafisa
No no no
i think
Rachel and Joey

well i've got all the new episdoes......and you're wrong on every account!
Reply 30
dunno if this has already been said but, no one dies and there might potentially be some children.
however, all the friends actors have signed a contract and been paid to do 2 special episodes in 2 years time to show what happened to the characters.
Reply 31
Mad Caddie
dunno if this has already been said but, no one dies and there might potentially be some children.
however, all the friends actors have signed a contract and been paid to do 2 special episodes in 2 years time to show what happened to the characters.

forgot to tell you that they are getting paid 2 million dollars for these 2 episodes.
Reply 32
Mad Caddie
forgot to tell you that they are getting paid 2 million dollars for these 2 episodes.

They get paid that much for two episodes when the show isn't nearly as funny anymore?
Reply 33
Sire
They get paid that much for two episodes when the show isn't nearly as funny anymore?

yeah maybe its because the episodes are specials, dunno really.
think they get paid about $500,000 for each normal episode they do, i personnally dont think they deserve that much.
Reply 34
Mad Caddie
yeah maybe its because the episodes are specials, dunno really.
think they get paid about $500,000 for each normal episode they do, i personnally dont think they deserve that much.

Wow!. Thats amazing. All that for a bit of acting? This is horrendous.
Reply 35
Sire
Wow!. Thats amazing. All that for a bit of acting? This is horrendous.

suppose but then think of the actors/actresses that get paid $20 million for a single movie
the reports i read say that there's one special show, which they've either recorded already or are going to record very soon which will be shown next year as some kind of 'reunion.'
Mad Caddie
suppose but then think of the actors/actresses that get paid $20 million for a single movie

most movie actors can act
Reply 38
maybe they should record 3 special episodes and show one every christmas. Oh wait, thats been done already.

Latest

Trending

Trending