The Student Room Group

"My Dinner doesn't look anything LIKE that!" Thread - Ad Pics vs Reality!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The Count Olaf
Nigel-Slaters-spaghetti-a-006.jpg

Orphans never make a good Pasta Puttanesca.

Roast beef ? yes its the swedish term for beef which is Roasted.
Reply 821
Another one from Taco Bell; Their new Doritos Locos Taco. This one, I don't even CARE that it's nothing like the picture.

A ground beef spicy taco with all the fittings and fixtures, but the taco shell is in fact a MASSEEF OFFICIAL DORITO. Nice.

But what you get is fairly similar but... MEAT ANYONE? MEAT? HELLOOOhoOoOo?

Is that it lurking there in that little cave like a hidden moray eel?
Reply 822
I had to smile when I stumbled across this excited poster who was lucky enough to be in a Canadian McDonalds (where they serve the McLobster).

Looks like a really old-fashioned menu pic, doesn't it? Still, looks pristine in presentation.

And she was given this:

Er... yeah.

But the thing is, I would STILL give it a go. I would tear that bad boy APART.
Reply 823
Original post by TotoMimo
I had to smile when I stumbled across this excited poster who was lucky enough to be in a Canadian McDonalds (where they serve the McLobster).

Looks like a really old-fashioned menu pic, doesn't it? Still, looks pristine in presentation.

And she was given this:

Er... yeah.

But the thing is, I would STILL give it a go. I would tear that bad boy APART.

That top picture looked yummy, I've never tried lobster and that made me really want to give it a go. The bottom picture. Just meh.
Original post by TotoMimo

I think someone just vomited lobster on the roll and gave it to her :s-smilie: wouldnt eat it myself
Reply 825
I challenge most people to make porridge/ready brek like they show in the adverts.

C'EST IMPOSSIBLE!!!!
^ "You have reached the limit of how many posts you can rate today!"

SO true.
This thread is epic, I have been laughing at that T-rex burger picture for ages :rofl:

Some people on this thread really need to get a life and lighten up tbh :-/

Quick Reply

Latest