The Student Room Group

Rothschild Gap Programme 2011

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Competencies
Fair enough, each person will choose the scheme that fits them best. Sounds like the Deloitte one would fit you well, when's your AC?

I haven't chosen yet :tongue: Rothschild hasn't opened yet :smile:

Done AC already :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 41
Original post by Tateco
I haven't chosen yet :tongue: Rothschild hasn't opened yet :smile:

Done AC already :smile:

do you know when Rothschild application opens? thanks
Reply 42
Original post by zabin
do you know when Rothschild application opens? thanks

Nope :tongue: Anyone else know?
Reply 43
Yesterday
Reply 44
Original post by Sir KBS
Yesterday

What do you do about the Higher Education bit, because obviously no one applying has a degree but it's a required field...
Reply 45
Original post by Tateco
What do you do about the Higher Education bit, because obviously no one applying has a degree but it's a required field...

Not really sure. Also on the competency questions it asks why you want to work in Global financial advisory. But the scheme isn't within GFA.
Any ideas?
Reply 46
Original post by Sir KBS
Not really sure. Also on the competency questions it asks why you want to work in Global financial advisory. But the scheme isn't within GFA.
Any ideas?

It is isn't it? :s-smilie: I can't even find the page about the scheme any more, the website has changed, have you got a link?
Reply 47
Original post by Tateco
It is isn't it? :s-smilie: I can't even find the page about the scheme any more, the website has changed, have you got a link?

The page no longer exists, they've really screwed this up. Maybe we should give it time
Reply 48
Original post by Sir KBS
The page no longer exists, they've really screwed this up. Maybe we should give it time

Yeah that's the message I get too, hard to prepare for something when all the info you have about the placement is the title :|
Reply 49
Original post by Tateco

seriously don't get this part do we leave it out
Reply 50
What date have you guys put down under the 'availability' tab because there's only 2 options September 2011 - which we obviously can't apply for and March 2012 - Which we can't apply for also???
Reply 51
Original post by zabin
What date have you guys put down under the 'availability' tab because there's only 2 options September 2011 - which we obviously can't apply for and March 2012 - Which we can't apply for also???

They probably just got the years wrong
Reply 52
Original post by Tateco
They probably just got the years wrong

oh right so did you just select 'September 2011' under the availability tab then?
Reply 53
Has anyone had any luck with this scheme yet? The page for the scheme is gone, and the dates we apply for are messed aswell...
Anyone else get the email, that the scheme is now a whole year as oppost to the 6 months?
Reply 55
Original post by CityTrader
Anyone else get the email, that the scheme is now a whole year as oppost to the 6 months?

i did :biggrin:
Reply 56

Same
Reply 57

Yep, don't know if that's a good thing or not :s-smilie:
Reply 58
Original post by trw
Got an interview on wednesday... does anyone know what sort of format the interview will be? and what sort of preperation are you going to do?

cheers

Hii, I was just wondering as you would have done your interview by now, what type of things did the interview consist of? Was it more Rothschild questions or was it more questions about you personally?

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated
Reply 59
Anyone know when we hear back?

Quick Reply

Latest