Reply 1
I updated my profile a while ago... So hopefully :biggrin:

Ill find out tomoz...
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Reply 2
I cant login

I enter the right username and p/word, and it just goes to a white page!

Daniel
Reply 3
dhutch
I cant login

I enter the right username and p/word, and it just goes to a white page!

Daniel
haha, i did it!, well done me!
Reply 4
Use Internet Explorer if you're having problems. The site doesn't like anything else.
Reply 5
MisterJ
Use Internet Explorer if you're having problems. The site doesn't like anything else.
Yeah that was the problem, i should have said. (i was using Oprea)
Leeds got cheated, imo. But maybe im biased because i haven't got an offer from L'boro yet? :P
Reply 7
Got my wristband firmly attatched :smile: really don't want to lose this one.
Reply 8
MisterJ
Got my wristband firmly attatched :smile: really don't want to lose this one.
You've got a wristband?
Reply 9
Yeah, you're meant to go and pick them up.
Reply 10
Really, oh.
- From the union is that then?
Reply 11
Some Email We Got
***Thursday*** - High Voltage - The Bravery LSU has WON the Band on your Campus competition. Many Thanks to all of you who took the time to vote. The Bravery will be playing here this Thursday on November 17th.
However we had many thousands of votes and we've only got 1500 free tickets (sorry thats our capacity) to give out. To claim your ticket you need to log onto www.bandonyourcampus.com and 'Update your profile'. Wristbands will then be distributed in Student Union's main entrance (Gallery) Tues 1pm-5pm, Weds 10m-4pm, and Thurs, 10pm-midday.

Be quick :smile:
Reply 12
MisterJ
Be quick :smile:
Yeah, dam right.

- What do you need, just your student card?
- And to have registered on the site and edited your profile?

Also, if you havnt edited your profile yet, can you still do that? (not for me, but someone else in my block)

Daniel
Reply 13
I got my wristband too :biggrin: Hope it survives... it seems sturdier than most u get given.

Try updating your profile.... See if it works...

Also, remember your password you used to vote... you need it :wink:
Reply 14
Having said that, I watched the girl typing out what I was telling her into her laptop, and she was getting it totally wrong, typed the password wrong etc, but it still seemed to check out fine. You could probably blag a ticket if you really want one, don't though, much better off finding someone who voted but doesn't want to go and asking for their wristband.
got my wristband, luckily a mate told me that we won. What happened to Leeds? they were thousands of votes ahead?
Reply 16
Apparently they tracked down all the dodgy votes (including Lboros) and discounted them, so that only true votes counted. So we won fair and square it seems :smile:
Reply 17
so how was it then?
Reply 18
I thought it was good, especially as it was a freebie:smile:
yeah, thought it was great.

Was a bit like a private gig, and The Bravery were really good live. Played some 'never heard before' stuff too.

Latest

Trending

Trending