Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Football forum changes. Add your suggestions.

Announcements Posted on
    • 63 followers

ReputationRep:
    The Launch Theory thread locked and deleted. :facepalm2:
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    I really don't see why any mod has been so childish about that. Is there any way for a mod to find it in the recycle bin or has it now gone forever?
    • 63 followers

ReputationRep:
    I bet it wasn't a sports mod. :no: Not sure why it was deleted, pretty light-hearted thread, hilarious too!
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    I seriously doubt it was a sports mod as one is holiday and the other created the thread.
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    The perfect cover tbf
    • 19 followers

ReputationRep:
    Was it Si-Man or whoever that is?
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    Dint even think of that one tbh. Perhaps, perhaps.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Anyone have any idea what happened to it? I came on one morning and saw it had been bumped, thought I'd come back on later and read it, and it had disappeared!
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    A mod deleted it.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Strange modding going on all round really. The thread about wages was closed after 4 replies, it had been partly answered but there was scope for a lot more discussion. I don't see the logic really, and get the feeling it could have been closed because whichever mod it was wasn't interested in the topic.

Invisible modding is really annoying. If you're going to close (or delete) a thread at least do a post explaining the reasons, it wouldn't even take half a minute.

Tbh, the place is falling apart without JK :facepalm2:
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Louis.)
    Strange modding going on all round really. The thread about wages was closed after 4 replies, it had been partly answered but there was scope for a lot more discussion. I don't see the logic really, and get the feeling it could have been closed because whichever mod it was wasn't interested in the topic.

Invisible modding is really annoying. If you're going to close (or delete) a thread at least do a post explaining the reasons, it wouldn't even take half a minute.

Definitely a good suggestion :yep: For the site as a whole tbh.
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    Louis for President :wavingtheflag:
    • 39 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mess.)
    Definitely a good suggestion :yep: For the site as a whole tbh.
    Well, in the cases where it's really non-obvious why it's been closed of course. :p:
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:

You should campaign to become mod :holmes:. Or any regular

I haven't seen a mod post here for a long while now. A regular needs to step up tbh.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    You should campaign to become mod :holmes:. Or any regular

I haven't seen a mod post here for a long while now. A regular needs to step up tbh.
    :lol:

Wouldn't want it, don't think i'd enjoy it. I'd end up getting fired after permabanning everyone who pisses me off. :pierre: I think my warning history may not be looked upon too favourably either :ninja:

JK still posts a lot tbf, it's just he has been on holiday recently. Don't know what happened to Barca though.
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    :lol:

Wouldn't want it, don't think i'd enjoy it. I'd end up getting fired after permabanning everyone who pisses me off. :pierre: I think my warning history may not be looked upon too favourably either :ninja:

JK still posts a lot tbf, it's just he has been on holiday recently. Don't know what happened to Barca though.
    Barca hasn't been a regular since Panth caught him copying and pasting stuff about Barcelona from another website :rofl2:
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mess.)
    Barca hasn't been a regular since Panth caught him copying and pasting stuff about Barcelona from another website :rofl2:
    Oh yeah, I remember :mmm:

In fairness he was hardly subtle about it
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah, I remember :mmm:

In fairness he was hardly subtle about it
    I really don't understand why or how Barca was made a mod though as he hasn't been a regular for over 2 years now.

Joe is a good mod to have but I think there should be at least one other regular.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    :sexface:
    • 19 followers

ReputationRep:
    :gah:

Don't let me disciplinary troubles at VUE cloud your judgment.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: July 26, 2014
New on TSR

Have a UCAS application question?

Post it in our dedicated forum

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered football threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.