The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Original post by Bella Occhi
Nope, she's gone to bed and I'm about to do the same :lol:

Night! :biggrin:
How is everyone getting on? :h:
Reply 3923
Had someone random on here approach me in the union last night, tells me how annoying i am but couldn't decide whether i was good looking or awful, apparently i'm both :/
Gotta love leeds, and how the **** do people know who i am on here? I dont have pictures up or anything
Original post by dmz
Had someone random on here approach me in the union last night, tells me how annoying i am but couldn't decide whether i was good looking or awful, apparently i'm both :/
Gotta love leeds, and how the **** do people know who i am on here? I dont have pictures up or anything

You're not hard to spot, I keep seeing you pop up in other peoples facebook photos, mostly girls :tongue:
Going to a recruitment event at Lush next week :h: I've always wanted to work there!
Reply 3926
Hi Aquila ..... are you now in Devonshire?
Reply 3927
did people go to the union introduction thing? Iover slept and missed it, do you know if it was important
Reply 3928
Original post by girlwithsharpteeth
You're not hard to spot, I keep seeing you pop up in other peoples facebook photos, mostly girls :tongue:

:tongue: haha, wonder why people think i'm a manwhore, lol, most of the time i don't do more than flirt :dontknow:
Original post by oliviaL
did people go to the union introduction thing? Iover slept and missed it, do you know if it was important

A lot of people I know didn't go (I didn't) so I think it's okay.
Reply 3930
Original post by oliviaL

If I remember correctly they basically talked about what the union does and that we should get involved with lots of socs and things and Leeds is great etc etc :P

They played this video:
Reply 3931
Has anyone tried using torrents yet?
Reply 3932
Original post by dmz
Has anyone tried using torrents yet?

You can't use them on the uni network. You automatically get blocked from the network for two minutes if you try.
Original post by Gemini92
You can't use them on the uni network. You automatically get blocked from the network for two minutes if you try.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

:emo:
Reply 3934
Original post by Gemini92

Is it just for 2mins? LOL, gonna see if i can find a blocker, i need torrents!
First lecture today! :biggrin:
Reply 3936
Original post by dmz
Is it just for 2mins? LOL, gonna see if i can find a blocker, i need torrents!

Yes, its just for two minutes, but if you try again after the two minutes are up, you get blocked for another two minutes etc.
Reply 3937
Original post by Pheylan
http://www.warez-bb.org

I have downloaded all of Californication and a bunch of other TV since getting here

cheers

PS I ****ing love this place, 7 hours worth of lecture tomoro yikes!!!
Original post by Leigh21
Henry Price anyone?

D1.0 ? Psychology Unconditional =3 x

I know this was from a long time ago but I'm applying for accommodation now cause I arrive in
January on a one semester exchange. I'm deciding between henry price and james ballie, what do you think of henry price now that you've been there for a bit? or what does anything think about james ballie?? I'm from Canada so I have no idea what leeds is even like and how important it is to be near headingly or campus :s-smilie: I would love any help!!
Original post by Tarynmargaret
I know this was from a long time ago but I'm applying for accommodation now cause I arrive in
January on a one semester exchange. I'm deciding between henry price and james ballie, what do you think of henry price now that you've been there for a bit? or what does anything think about james ballie?? I'm from Canada so I have no idea what leeds is even like and how important it is to be near headingly or campus :s-smilie: I would love any help!!

Same here! I will be studying in Leeds for the spring term as well and can't decide which accommodation to apply for. So it would be great to hear everybody's experiences (people, sociability, distance to uni/important areas etc.) with whatever halls you're in. Any information would be great! :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)

Latest