The Student Room Group

Bag for a funeral - which one?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheSownRose
Point number one: They, as in the people organising the funeral, asked me to take photos of it.

Point number two: No one liked the woman. They'd cut her out long before she died.

Exactly so would anyone a) want to remember the day except to celebrate it, in which case that is sick. And b) why would anyone want to go if they're happy to see the back of her? That's equally sick. There is family members I cannot stand the sight off, but I certainly be as disrespectful to go to their funeral or take photos - that is a whole other level.
Reply 81
Original post by CookieDoughLove
Exactly so would anyone a) want to remember the day except to celebrate it, in which case that is sick. And b) why would anyone want to go if they're happy to see the back of her? That's equally sick. There is family members I cannot stand the sight off, but I certainly be as disrespectful to go to their funeral or take photos - that is a whole other level.

a) Not my problem - I haven't seen her since I was a year old, so I certainly can't remember her.

b) They originally thought she probably should have a funeral. Evidently, they reconsidered.
Original post by TheSownRose
a) Not my problem - I haven't seen her since I was a year old, so I certainly can't remember her.

b) They originally thought she probably should have a funeral. Evidently, they reconsidered.

Neither of those excuses excuse you and your family's actions. I'd personally be ashamed of myself, regardless of what she's done. Taking photos to remember the funeral of someone because you hated them is the lowest of the low.

I'm not commenting any further on this matter.
Reply 83
Original post by CookieDoughLove
Neither of those excuses excuse you and your family's actions. I'd personally be ashamed of myself, regardless of what she's done. Taking photos to remember the funeral of someone because you hated them is the lowest of the low.

I'm not commenting any further on this matter.

You may not be if you knew exactly what she'd done.

But fair enough, we obviously won't agree. :smile:
How about a body bag?
are you stupid?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending