The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

The "Exeter (Cornwall) Firmers 2011" Thread!

Anyone else firming the Cornwall campus??

It will be my firm for English and History (Joint) and I'm going back to the post-offer open day on the 12th March. Anyone else doing this subject already/will be going in October or to the open day?

What other subjects will everyone be doing?

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Just me then?? :tongue:
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 2
Meeeeee! I went to the open day on Saturday and fell in love!
xx
Reply 3
Original post by Sah-bree-na
Meeeeee! I went to the open day on Saturday and fell in love!
xx

Same here. Got one more uni to visit before i make my mind up! Got to say i was really impressed
Reply 4
Original post by westy89
Same here. Got one more uni to visit before i make my mind up! Got to say i was really impressed

Hey! I remember you from the other thread! XD What other uni do you have left to see? ^^
xx
Reply 5
What subjects are you guys doing?? :biggrin:

Are there any current students around?? Maybe you could answer some of our questions..? :tongue: :biggrin: xx
Reply 6
Original post by ballroombabe
What subjects are you guys doing?? :biggrin:

Are there any current students around?? Maybe you could answer some of our questions..? :tongue: :biggrin: xx

Law LLB :biggrin:
Uh, current students wise, it's probably a good idea to search 'Exeter cornwall campus' in the forums and some information should come up-that's what I spend most of my time doing hahaha
xx
Reply 7
Original post by Sah-bree-na
Hey! I remember you from the other thread! XD What other uni do you have left to see? ^^
xx

Aberystwyth, driving up tomorrow :smile: Will have to make my mind up soon, but i was really impressed with CC
Reply 8
yaaaay i've just confirmed as my first choice for geology :smile:
Reply 9
I'm firming Exeter Cornwall Campus for geology also! Can't wait until September now :biggrin:. I'll be going to the post-offer open day on the 12th March too :smile:.
What did you guys like about the campus and the town?

Worried that Falmouth is a bit quiet / country versus Exeter itself, and a long way from "civilisation" ;-)
Reply 11
I firmed my place for LLB Law. Bring it on!
Reply 12
I’ve firmed my place on LLB law, now for the real work! and the magic student bubble :P
Reply 13
Firmed my place for Bsc Geography, great campus, great location, the course looks fantastic. Really looking forward to it! :biggrin:
Original post by ballroombabe
Anyone else firming the Cornwall campus??

It will be my firm for English and History (Joint) and I'm going back to the post-offer open day on the 12th March. Anyone else doing this subject already/will be going in October or to the open day?

What other subjects will everyone be doing?

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Exactly the same course as me, English and History joint. Will you be able to let me know what you think after your visit? Couldn't make it today :frown: Already firmed it anyway though ha ha!
Reply 15
I'm firming Cornwall campus

(but i'mn applying for UC falmouth. Dont hate me! :tongue:)

:ninja:
Reply 16
I'm firming Cornwall Campus too! For history, so might see some of you joint degree people in lectures or whatever :smile: going on the 1st aprillllll, hope i like it as much as you lot seem to! never been to falmouth! :smile:
Original post by Shakey
I'm firming Cornwall Campus too! For history, so might see some of you joint degree people in lectures or whatever :smile: going on the 1st aprillllll, hope i like it as much as you lot seem to! never been to falmouth! :smile:

yay! :biggrin:
I just firmed Exeter Cornwall Campus! Woooo, for geology :biggrin:. Now to apply for accommodation...
Have any of you received the ID number to login and apply for accommodation? I firmed UEC on Sunday and still nothing although I have got a email saying they've received my confirmation...
xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending