The Student Room Group
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Helen, you could always get the train the previous day and stay over at nats? If of course she doesn't mind lol.. Then neither of you have to be up ridiculously early! :biggrin:
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website
Reply 61
That's a thought actually. Both those days are a Monday, so just get the train on Sunday! :biggrin:
Reply 62
Has anyone else received an e-mail from bangor thanking them for attending the open day? i got an e-mail this morning (which i found in my junk e-mail box :mad: )and it was from Bangor and they sent me information about psychology at Bangor and stuff..wondered if anyone else receieved it?
dani
Reply 63
Not this year obviously, but I got letters and postcards from them last year. :biggrin:
Reply 64
Hey, today I got a load of info in the post with a letter saying my application is being processed still, but dated from the 3rd Nov!! It took over 2 weeks, and came AFTER my offer! And all the info that came with it, I had a few days ago!
Reply 65
At least you've got it now! :biggrin:
Reply 66
sexysax
At least you've got it now! :biggrin:

Yep :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 67
So what do you think about arrangements for open day if your mum can't come?
Reply 68
sexysax
So what do you think about arrangements for open day if your mum can't come?

Me?

Erm... I'm not sure yet! :rolleyes:
Reply 69
Hiya :ciao:

Not here for long as going out soon!!

Had a letter from Bangor with lotsa stuff!! The open days they've given me are on Wednesdays (starting 12noon)!! Most weeks between January and March!! So I'm not sure yet when I'll be going. I've got a few decisions to make before then :frown:

Since applying I've received:-
1. A prospectus (!), bit late for that, and a psychology school booklet, and that...! Both of which I was given at the 2 open days I went too!

2. A letter saying that my application was being dealt with.

3. An email thanking me for applying and saying i would hear something soon.

4. The Offer letter with more duplicated stuff plus extras. The odd thing is I got my offer on 14/11 but this letter is dated 2/11. :confused: :confused: Beats me!! I can't be doing with disorganisation....gr.......!

I've emailed them about General Studies but not yet received a reply! I don't want to ring as I'd like something I can actually print out in view of previously conflicting info!!

Ooohh Helen I just noticed that the stuff you received came all out of order! it's very odd!! Helen........did you go to the June open day? Just wondering if I saw you there!!

Bye 4 now. Enjoy the weekend, well what's left of it!! :tee:
Reply 70
Hey!

Glad you got a load of stuff!

Let me know what open day you are coming to, if I am not busy then I will come and see you!
Reply 71
sexysax
Hey!

Glad you got a load of stuff!

Let me know what open day you are coming to, if I am not busy then I will come and see you!

That would be really good, I shall look forward to it!
Reply 72
mia gen

Ooohh Helen I just noticed that the stuff you received came all out of order! it's very odd!! Helen........did you go to the June open day? Just wondering if I saw you there!!

Nope I didn't go to the open day. Which date are you going to the psychology department? We have got to go the same one so we can meet up!!! :biggrin:
Reply 73
Don't know when I'm going to go yet!! We might have a problem meeting up though! You're going on a Monday and I'm going on a Wednesday! Duh................ :rolleyes:

Do you suppose it's because you're doing combined so maybe have to visit two depts.? I have only applied for single, altho' I'm wondering now whether I should have done a combined! Hmmm............. I really must do some serious thinking on this!! :p:
Reply 74
Don't change your mind now!!
Reply 75
sexysax
Don't change your mind now!!

Have fun watching HP. Is *jealous*. X
Reply 76
ames123
Have fun watching HP. Is *jealous*. X

What?????????????????How did you know I am going to see HP *rubs chin in wonderment*and *looks behind suspiciously* :confused:

Are you watching me?? Am i being stalked>>>>>>>>>>................ :eek: :eek: :eek:

Nat:- Nope not changing my mind, just wondering whether I should have stuck criminology with the psychology in case I decide to do forensics!
Reply 77
mia gen
Don't know when I'm going to go yet!! We might have a problem meeting up though! You're going on a Monday and I'm going on a Wednesday! Duh................ :rolleyes:

Do you suppose it's because you're doing combined so maybe have to visit two depts.? I have only applied for single, altho' I'm wondering now whether I should have done a combined! Hmmm............. I really must do some serious thinking on this!! :p:

Ah yes.. having checked, mine isn't a psychology dept open day... it's a social science open day because my course is "Criminology and Criminal Justice/Psychology" :rolleyes: :cool:
Reply 78
mia gen- she was talking to me about HP! Coz I have just been!!!
Reply 79
Well!!!! That's damn clever... I can't see anywhere where you say you're going to see HP? Must be going blind or something or else she's psychic!!

I've just been to see Hp too, this afto! :biggrin:

Well who were you talking too when you said "Don't change your mind!"? Me?

Latest