Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Ultimate Chicken Burger Thread

Announcements Posted on
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    Lol, I don't understand all this chicken burger hype. I would always choose a beef burger over chicken, I'm not even really a fan of chicken burgers. KFC is alright, Nandos tastes deceptively healthy, but I wouldn't touch Burger King or McDonalds.. :dontknow:

I'm gonna be uber controversial and say chicken shawarma> chicken burger.

Add some tahini, some veg.. yes! Much healthier too lol.

You've obviously never had a chicken kiev, crispy bacon and mature cheese burger!
    • 153 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by py0alb)
    You've obviously never had a chicken kiev, crispy bacon and mature cheese burger!
    I'm dying inside right now just cos I don't have one of those in my hand...DAMN YOU!
    • 64 followers

ReputationRep:
    :five:
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greeneyedgirl)
    I'm dying inside right now just cos I don't have one of those in my hand...DAMN YOU!
    That first bite, when all the garlic sauce comes out and mingles blissfully with the melted cheese...
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    I could not give up meat, just because of chicken burgers.
    As much as I love going out somewhere, whether it be posh or fast food, to have one, nothing beats chicken dippers in a burger roll. DIY and pure desperation, yum.

I am so hungry right now
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Lol, I don't understand all this chicken burger hype. I would always choose a beef burger over chicken, I'm not even really a fan of chicken burgers. KFC is alright, Nandos tastes deceptively healthy, but I wouldn't touch Burger King or McDonalds.. :dontknow:

I could worship that.

I must have about 6 chicken shawarma's a week.
    • 153 followers

ReputationRep:
    That first bite, when all the garlic sauce comes out and mingles blissfully with the melted cheese...
    It's okay, I'm about to get myself a sausage, bacon and vintage cheddar sandwich :drool:
    • 19 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shroob)
    I could worship that.

I must have about 6 chicken shawarma's a week.
    You must be Arab.
    • 19 followers

ReputationRep:
    I have not! But I definitely would try it.

Strangely, this thread has made me want a Nandos chicken burger, something I have never craved before.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    You must be Arab.
    Nope - I just really love them XD.

Best one I've ever had was when I was in Spain, at a little restraunt, it was cooked on a spit over a long coal pit.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:

:coma: me wants!

Where can I get one of these godly creations?
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    Just had my last exam.........................so to celebrate the end of another year......................I treated myself to this........................

Taken on my phone (8mp)

Tell me it doesn't look delicious.........
    Attached Thumbnails
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0068.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	498.1 KB 
ID:	103219  
    • 18 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oh-my-diddy)
    Just had my last exam.........................so to celebrate the end of another year......................I treated myself to this........................

Taken on my phone (8mp)

Tell me it doesn't look delicious.........
    hope the exams went well

thats looks :sogood:
    need some food had an arguement with my bruv sulking in my room and the only thing i have is crisps and i'm hungry :sadnod: gonna wait till they all go to sleep :rolleyes:
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarah1991)
    hope the exams went well

thats looks :sogood:
    need some food had an arguement with my bruv sulking in my room and the only thing i have is crisps and i'm hungry :sadnod: gonna wait till they all go to sleep :rolleyes:
    Yeah it went ok alhumdulillah

yeah it does. its a shame its in my belly now. I just wanted to look at it loooooool.

lol you and your arguments. can't you just live in peace haha. have some pakoras.
    • 18 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it went ok alhumdulillah

yeah it does. its a shame its in my belly now. I just wanted to look at it loooooool.

lol you and your arguments. can't you just live in peace haha. have some pakoras.
    good it went well

where's myn
    u said we get a free burger for joining the thread let's strike :mob:

it was his fault has anger issues gets pi*sed for no reason :rolleyes: i'm not going down :no: gonna have a bath n wait for every1 to go to sleep and pakoras who can be arsed
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    good it went well

where's myn
    u said we get a free burger for joining the thread let's strike :mob:

it was his fault has anger issues gets pi*sed for no reason :rolleyes: i'm not going down :no: gonna have a bath n wait for every1 to go to sleep and pakoras who can be arsed
    lol cheers.

yh you will. I'm just a bit low on funds at the mo. got a bit carried away at the burger shop myself. As soon as i get some dosh, i'll send one your way.

Ah i feel like a burger now
    • 18 followers

ReputationRep:
    lol cheers.

yh you will. I'm just a bit low on funds at the mo. got a bit carried away at the burger shop myself. As soon as i get some dosh, i'll send one your way.

Ah i feel like a burger now
    well i want my free burger soon i joint ages ago u're service is very slow :rolleyes:
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    well i want my free burger soon i joint ages ago u're service is very slow :rolleyes:

Ok ok I'll see what i can do.. credit crunch has hit me bad so i might have to resort to smuggling a few. But you'll get your burger don't worry
    • 18 followers

ReputationRep:
    Ok ok I'll see what i can do.. credit crunch has hit me bad so i might have to resort to smuggling a few. But you'll get your burger don't worry
    well it better be on it's way....still have not received it :hmmm:
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    D'aawwwww, I'm just happy with a McChicken Sandwich :')

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 4, 2014
New on TSR

The future of apprenticeships

Join the discussion in the apprenticeships hub!

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.