The Student Room Group

The Ultimate Chicken Burger Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 320
Burger King or McDonald's?
I had a delicious KFC Zinger Tower burger yesterday, kicked my hangover in the ass.
A pub near me does a chicken tikka masala burger, it's pretty special.
I think this society needs a tad reviving.

2 more members and we'll have 100 members of the chicken burger society!
HOW DOES THIS THREAD STILL EXIST?! caps etc
Original post by TotoMimo
HOW DOES THIS THREAD STILL EXIST?! caps etc

BECAUSE CHICKEN BURGERS

Speaking of chicken bugers, I'm off to Burger King shortly but do I get the Chicken Royale with cheese or the Chicken Tendercrisp? Or maybe BOTH.
My stomach is now rumbling in the library :mad:
Original post by amyshamblesxx
BECAUSE CHICKEN BURGERS

Speaking of chicken bugers, I'm off to Burger King shortly but do I get the Chicken Royale with cheese or the Chicken Tendercrisp? Or maybe BOTH.

Today's King o the Day is the Royale (£1.99 beaaaatch!), but the Tendercrisp is FAR, FAR more delicious.
Today's King o the Day is the Royale (£1.99 beaaaatch!), but the Tendercrisp is FAR, FAR more delicious.

i agree, they're both quite tasty though.

Anyone remember the chicken flamer?
Bun (seeded)
Chicken burger (breaded)
Lettuce
Mayonnaise

^ This is the best combination of all time.
Original post by Scumbaggio
i agree, they're both quite tasty though.

Anyone remember the chicken flamer?

I remember it well, bud; the Spicy Flamer was also amazing:

Incidentally, KFC's Rancher and Brazer ranges reminded me of it when they came out.
I remember it well, bud; the Spicy Flamer was also amazing:

Incidentally, KFC's Rancher and Brazer ranges reminded me of it when they came out.

Used to love them. I probably only ever get a burger at kfc about 1% of the time and usually go a fillet burger which is miles ahead of any of chicken burgers mcdonalds have got. Never tried either of the ones you mentioned.
I love chicken buyers xD
My current faves...
Nandos double chicken burger
Handmade burger co

This was posted from The Student Room's iPad App
We've reached 100 members!! what a milestone, just wanna say thanks to everyone whos part of this society. Lets keep it going!
Just got a quarter-pounder from my local, tell me this doesn't look good:

IMAG0210.jpg
Reply 336
I've just discovered this thread, probably one of the best threads I've seen yet :P
Chicken burgers are amazing!
Original post by zef1995
I've just discovered this thread, probably one of the best threads I've seen yet :P
Chicken burgers are amazing!

Lol thanks yes it is! don't forget to join the chicken burger group http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/group.php?groupid=1205
Reply 338
Original post by oh-my-diddy
Lol thanks yes it is! don't forget to join the chicken burger group http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/group.php?groupid=1205

Thank you so much for creating it :biggrin: :P
Thanks for the link, don't mind if I do :smile:
Most depressing moment ever was when I ordered a special chicken burger from my local...it was delivered and had NO chicken in it, just the hash brown :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest