(Original post by Rachel#1)
You're going to have so much fun!
Okay, so if you're going to be staying with someone then that will be a big help to your pockets. Still, there are so many nice restaurants in LA, spoil yourself a bit, especially if you're already saving money.
Places to check out in LA:
- Santa Monica Pier
- Promenade (shoppers paradise, near the Santa Monica Pier)
- Venice Beach, Muscle Beach (I always see celebrities there, sometimes just sitting in the stands watching basketball)
- The Block in Orange County
- Magic Mountain (If you like crazy rides)
- Disneyland (if you like cute rides)
- Downtown Disney ( Check out the ESPN Zone...NICE!)
- Go for a drive along PCH to Laguna Beach (beautiful drive)
- Malibu (a bit north and out of the way, but worth the drive)
- Universal City Walk (Universal Studios, they have a couple good rides, mostly if you're into Hollywood and checking out the backlots of certain shows or movies)
- Pine Avenue in Downtown Long Beach ( a lot places to have a great time, if you don't want to deal with Sunset Blvd., check out Smoothe's)
Hope this helped! Have fun!