The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

The official bcu 2011/12 thread

Scroll to see replies

I got in!!!

Marketing, Advertising and PR here I come. Now just to wait for accom stuff.. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 61
Original post by AndSparkles
I got in!!!

Marketing, Advertising and PR here I come. Now just to wait for accom stuff.. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Me toooooooo (Well for Law) lol sooooo happy!!!
*high 5's!*

Indeed!
I dropped my laptop, ran upstairs and burst inrto my parents room, shouted I GOT IN and then starting crying... :')

ahhh good times.
Reply 63
*high 5's!*

Indeed!
I dropped my laptop, ran upstairs and burst inrto my parents room, shouted I GOT IN and then starting crying... :')

ahhh good times.

LOOOL me tooooo hahaha i cried before i even made it to my mums room!! i was so scared i wouldnt get in ahhhhh relief
Awwh :smile: Indeed. I'm about to sleep for a week.

Did you get any emails or anything? I've just got Track updated to unconditional... even though I got BCD and was meant to have BBC. I'm so scared they've made a mistake or something haha.
Reply 65
Congrats to all who made their conditionals and got in today :smile:
Anyone studying Business and Management ?
Reply 67

I got in!!!

Hey "AndSparkles" i got in to advertising, marketing and PR at BCU also. Your the first person ive found who is doing the same course as me. You excited?
Original post by becca_jk
Hey "AndSparkles" i got in to advertising, marketing and PR at BCU also. Your the first person ive found who is doing the same course as me. You excited?

Hey! :smile: You're the second.. :tongue: I think she left a comment on my profile if you wanna contact her. Yeah, I can't wait tbh.. I didn't even get the grades and they still let me in. Stoked! You?
hiya :excited::hello:
i've got my unconditional for BCU to do children's nursing.
is anyone else on the same course?
Original post by becca_jk

I'm second year now, the course is ****ing awesome, here is your tutor http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vyCCDAdQzk if you're curious, he's a massive legend
Hello!
Is anyone doing English Literature? I've yet to find anyone on here doing it, would be nice to make some friends prior to going!
Reply 72
Hey! :smile: You're the second.. :tongue: I think she left a comment on my profile if you wanna contact her. Yeah, I can't wait tbh.. I didn't even get the grades and they still let me in. Stoked! You?

Yay! :smile:, Definitely i want to talk to as many people as possible before we start! Im so excited! aww, thats so good :smile: Seems like a really fab uni actually. Have you got your accommodation sorted out yet? X
Quick question, is there still time to sort out accommodation? I was gonna live at home, but just decided might be a lot more fun to go into student housing.
Original post by chasemearound
Quick question, is there still time to sort out accommodation? I was gonna live at home, but just decided might be a lot more fun to go into student housing.

get your app in now, as a first year you are guaranteed accommodation, it will defo be more fun than living at home :smile:
Original post by Mikedowgill
get your app in now, as a first year you are guaranteed accommodation, it will defo be more fun than living at home :smile:

i'm going in as a second year though. moving there from Wolves. what accomodation would you recommend? i don't wanna end up moving into a graveyard building that's just dead 24/7 lol
Original post by whisperj
Hey, I am going to BCU and I put hamstead campus first for accomodation, my bro was there 2 years ago and loved it, you can see it on hamcam.com

site didn't work. :/
well, might be a bit difficult to get halls, but jennens court and curzon look like they will be lively judging by the freshers groups on facebook.
much appreciation. gonna have to give em a ring on monday :tongue:
Reply 79
Original post by chasemearound
doing Accounting and Finance at BCU come september (dunno why though, lol.) anyone doing the same tedious course or anything related? =p

i am, hahahaha, feeling exactly the same!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending